Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

"Nvidia GeForce Experience"

Hi,

I recently got my first Nvidia card in some time, installed the drivers, and as well as the main Nvidia GPU Control Panel, I've noticed that I also have this program called Nvidia GeForce Experience, that keeps trying to update itself, and generally be a bit of a pest.

Can I uninstall this "GeForce Experience" thing, without it affecting my GPU usage with FSX ?

Many thanks in advance.

I don't have it installed but I did at one time. You can turn off the auto update stuff in the settings somewhere but it's still a nuisance, GeForce Experience is needed to use ShadowPlay though so you may want to play with recording some video before you uninstall it. :smile:

I have Geforce experience and at first it was annoying but once you're all up to date it won't pop up for anything unless there is a driver update