Sign in to follow this  
sam1133az

wont let me register

trying to buy the 777 package but when i tried to pay with paypal, was taken to register page...but it kept saying it already had my email, and to use the order number to register, but there is no order number, when i try to find it, am told no order number linked to me...so went round and round trying to some how register, but have now given up till i get some help with the stupid thing...anyone any help please...have submitted a ticket, but as yet no reply.

thank you

sam

have submitted a ticket, but as yet no reply.

I don't see one in our system. Did you submit it at support.precisionmanuals.com? Also, can you be a little more specific about the problem you're seeing? I'm confused by what step you're on. It's not clear if you're having a paypal registration, PMDG account, or an actual aircraft registration problem...

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, i submitted the ticket at the site where you buy pmdg777...pmdg main site...not the precisionmanuals one.

the step i was at is...trying to buy..went through to pay-pal about to pay for it, screen appeared for me to register with pmdg..thats it, it wouldn't let me...kept telling me to use the  order number to log in, but there was no order number, and when i tried to find it, it said no order associated with my email address...so cant register so i cant buy it.

thanx

sam

www.precisionmanuals.com

is NOT the main site?

so cant register so i cant buy it.

Did PayPal not email you with anything?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, no because it didnt go through...when i hit the pay icon, i was instantly presented with the registration form for pmdg...so the sale never went through...just tried again, and same thing.

So is there no way round this problem please anyone...i cant buy pmdg777...anyone please help

Thanx

Sam

i submitted the ticket at the site where you buy pmdg777...pmdg main site...not the precisionmanuals one.

This is very confusing. Support and purchasing are separate accounts but they are both at same precisionmanuals.com; support is support.precisionmanuals.com.

Check the status of your trouble ticket. Product Support is a direct communication with PMDG, the forum is indirect.

Also, full names are required in PMDG forums and certainly makes sense if you want help with account issues.

Dan Downs KCRP