Sign in to follow this  
DanM

777 update

Trying to download the latest up date for the T7, am I suppose to use the Download url for the update that shows

that it has expired? On the product page you are showing that the latest update is SP1c (v1.10.6155). When I try

to install it is says I don't need the update. Where do I get SP1d (v1.10.6320)?

Regards,

Dan 

Good point must be some error  since when I went to my operation centre   and checked the update it  said do you want  to install it I said yes  than it  said to go to my account  and re download the full installer  which cant be  done since the url link has expired. Hopefully some  one  can confirm on how to update

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Good Luck.

Waleed N

They are actually testing the update in the OC... Just wait for further instructions when ready to download

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

I just went to the Ops Center and was told to log in under my ecommerce at PMDG and download the full installer. When I tried told the url was expired.

jeffg

Jeffreymg... They are testing the update Right now.... Just wait for further instructions when the update is ready to download.

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

HI guys,

Just checked and the download url is now available.Thank you for your quick response Ryan.

Dan :He He:

Strange, still getting directed to a non-functioning page, can't get back into accounts as yet.

Iain

Quick question for the 6320 update do I need to remove older version and make a clean install or I can run it over the current version?

tks

Quick question for the 6320 update do I need to remove older version and make a clean install or I can run it over the current version?

tks

It's best to make a clean install, but you can try installing over the top. If you see anything that doesn't seem to be fixed, or doesn't seem to be working, try the full uninstall/reinstall before posting about it / submitting a ticket.

Kyle Rodgers