Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[24JAN15] FSX:SE Compatibility and Other Juicy News...

Just click the download link, it's always the latest version. I did, and mine was the latest.

Stian Beinset

ENML

Everything (200LRF+300ER) removed/re-installed fine w/o any problems here in FSX and FSX:SE using the two new full installers. :rolleyes:

Nice to have PMDG A/Cs in FSX as of version 10.0.62608.0 (FSX20150106-1314) instead of 10.0.61637.0 (FSX-Xpack.20070926-1421) B)

Also very nice:

The PMDG Operations Center repaired/reactivated - after confirming the corresponding notification prompt - all my T7-200-LRF+300ER liveries inside FSX; including their individual Aircraft *.ini files...

Well done PMDG!  :wub:

BTW: the OPC is already mentioning the T7 P3D option including a "buy now" button, but the link is not active yet... B)

As the capt. said in his OP, the full installer SP1D is v1.10.6320.  This version number is stated at the top of the readme.txt file included within the zip that you download from the PMDG website - yes, you have to login and look at your previous orders.  It is SP1D and should work with both FSX:MS and FSX:SE.  If in doubt, check the version number at the top of the readme. 

yeap I got PMDG 777-Base Package for FSX    VERSION v1.10.6320  FSX RELEASE VERSION     FSX        FSXSE    (  COMPLIANT  )   FSXSE  on the read me but still telling me no valid FSX installed

:(

I have updated my OC and I've lost my 737NGX Liveries manager also. I've deleted the updates from my OC as I don't need them as I will not be using FSX SE but they keep coming back asking me to install these updates.

Just click the download link, it's always the latest version. I did, and mine was the latest.

Thats not the issue the link is there ...is about that installer not detecting FSX ES.....and telling me no valid FSX ...I dont have FSX in my windos 8...only FSX ES

Thats not the issue the link is there ...is about that installer not detecting FSX ES.....and telling me no valid FSX ...I dont have FSX in my windos 8...only FSX ES

I was answering confusion with the download link, not the installation. Like post nr #46. I haven't installed it yet.

Stian Beinset

ENML

To anyone having a doubt if the links (URL) provided in your previous orders are compatible with FSX:SE they are as I have now found out . ( Only applicable to the 777's currently)

P.S sorry for creating chaos earlier 

I apologize. 

EDIT: Tested out both 77F and 77L and the expansion pack 77W and they work fine!

Once again I apologize for my extreme hyper-activity but guess what It was worth the wait Thanks alot Sir RSR and the whole PMDG team!  

To anyone having a doubt if the links (URL) provided in your previous orders are compatible with FSX:SE they are as I have now found out . ( Only applicable to the 777's currently)

P.S sorry for creating chaos earlier 

I apologize. 

ehhhhhhh...whattttttt.....dont get it.....all in all I am a idiot..I dont see whats going on here......I own pretty much all PMDG products...never have issues....this one is getting my nerves...sorry but the new and only installer link in my account for 777 base and expansion is NOT taking me anywhere..."NOT VALID FSX INSTALLED" ( that is true since I dont have FSX installed..:)..)

Peter22

ehhhhhhh...whattttttt.....dont get it.....all in all I am a idiot..I dont see whats going on here......I own pretty much all PMDG products...never have issues....this one is getting my nerves...sorry but the new and only installer link in my account for 777 base and expansion is NOT taking me anywhere..."NOT VALID FSX INSTALLED" ( that is true since I dont have FSX installed..:)..)

Peter22

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I recommend you open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support. You have a registry error that is not common.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have also lost my ability to manage liveries. You can't even install liveries the old way (prior to the OC). :(

Evan Hardin

Evan Hardin 

"Product Name:

PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX"

This is the description on my link but when I download it it tells me I have the wrong registry for FSX...thats because Im FSX-SE but it wont give me any other option.

How can I find the latest installer when this is the only link I have?

ZORAN

Amazing ! I'd say PMDG are well worth the money and time! 

"Product Name:

PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX"

This is the description on my link but when I download it it tells me I have the wrong registry for FSX...thats because Im FSX-SE but it wont give me any other option.

Did you previously own FSX Boxed? Did you properly uninstalled it?

P.S Nice price tag on the Prepar3D !

Amazing ! I'd say PMDG are well worth the money and time! 

Did you previously own FSX Boxed? Did you properly uninstalled it?

P.S Nice price tag on the Prepar3D !

When I launched the installer it asked me to repair or remove so I hit remove, it then told me I dont have FSX installed...I know that. So I used 2 different registry cleaners and the 777 is off my system but still get the same message

edit its the right installer 1106320

ZORAN

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I recommend you open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support. You have a registry error that is not common.

I just send a support ticket

Pedro Rodriguez

Order #297335 - Order Date: 11/23/2014

Order #297351 - Order Date: 11/23/2014

I dont think is only me....but I ll keep trying.....

Pedro, support.precisionmanuals.com is your direct communication to PMDG. The forum is communicating with other users and occasionally a PMDG moderator.  Open a ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP