Sign in to follow this  
DaveHardy

Not Working in P3D2.4

Hi just bought the effects package.

P3D2.4, REX4 TD with standard weather depicted 'Major Thunderstorm' and 'Heavy Snows' and on neither did I see any rain or snow.

Aircraft Majestic Q400 with engines turned off.

Also i just saw a thread from someone saying they got the rain tunnel light show with the pack installed, I bought this app because people on avsim said that it fixed it which is concerning to me that I might have wasted £9 :( but we will see.

Dave.

haha just reinstalled it and now it works.....dodgy :)

Hi just bought the effects package.

P3D2.4, REX4 TD with standard weather depicted 'Major Thunderstorm' and 'Heavy Snows' and on neither did I see any rain or snow.

Aircraft Majestic Q400 with engines turned off.

Also i just saw a thread from someone saying they got the rain tunnel light show with the pack installed, I bought this app because people on avsim said that it fixed it which is concerning to me that I might have wasted £9 :( but we will see.

Dave.

haha just reinstalled it and now it works.....dodgy :)

Hi Dave,

Many things can cause this issue:

1. Do you have DX10 enabled?
  2. Do you have a migration tool enabled?
  3. Does your the registry points to the right direction?

Let me know if any of the propositions above fixes the problem!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven, will the new 2.5 release allow for all your effects to work do you think now please? K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Keven, will the new 2.5 release allow for all your effects to work do you think now please? K

It should, stay tuned for that one

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I just installed and nothing works.  Heavy rain looks like drizzle and heavy snow shows nothing.  I have the migration tool disabled. All registry entries point to the correct location.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

i have same problem in P3D and i have no migration tool the effects simply are lacking in P3D and aircraft are not being modified like in fsx to allow the effects to be displayed 

i have same problem in P3D and i have no migration tool the effects simply are lacking in P3D and aircraft are not being modified like in fsx to allow the effects to be displayed 

This is normal, these features are not yet available in P3D. They will be soon.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42