Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Beacon,strobe, nav and logo light not working

Hello,

I have mostly a bug with PMDG 777 - mostly when i a turning on these lights - they don't work- than i have to quit FSX and go back again- than it works -  its boring - and comment

tks Marek LOWW

If this were truly a bug, we would've definitely caught it before now. Are you sure you have the "pilot controls lights" and "advanced animations" boxes checked? Are you using any programs that have altered your lights?

Kyle Rodgers

Pilot controls lights ? advanced animation ? whats that ?

As i said earlier before - sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't when i turn on the FSX and i have no clue when and when not

tks for helping

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

They are FSX settings.  The Introduction has pictures to make it easy starting on Pg 0.00.27.  Please read the Introduction and at least fly the Tutorial.

Dan Downs KCRP

Pilot controls lights ? advanced animation ? whats that ?

These are FSX settings. Pilot controls lights - make sure that is ticked. It is in the Realism section. Advance animation - make sure that is ticked. It is in the Customize > Graphics section.

Everything is ticked - and once again  - the issue is sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't - Thats my concern. I have to quit FSX once or twice - reload the plane and than it works. So please advice - it can't be that this is a normal behavior of the software.