Sign in to follow this  
Badster

Views, Controls, Setup

Hello All

Google has not been my friend and the pdfs have done little but induce confusion, so I'm hoping you might be able to help.

I've recently bought FSX:SE and the pmdg 777. This is my first time using FSX and having excitedly installed the new 777 update today I've come to a bit of a road block. I have a keyboard and mouse setup along with an X52pro. When I pan around the cockpit, or switch views the only switch, function that I am able to click on is the control coloumn (namely to lower and raise it). With everything else when I mouse over the switch, for example the battery, the mouse pointer remains as an arrow and I am unable to select the switch.

Please help as its obviously something fairly simple that I am messing up and I'm itching to get going in that 777.

Many thanks

Alex

I don't know what X52pro is.. a B-52 simulator?  Can it be redirecting the pointer position and inputs?

Also, just remembered this: Most common problem with not being able to click on a control is viewpoint is inside headrest. Move your viewpoint and see what happens.

Dan Downs KCRP

X52pro is a Saitek HOTAS Joystick+Throttle setup.

You can use it to fly a B-52, but it itself is not a B-52 simulator. :)

Ditto for the headrest issue.