Sign in to follow this  
Djembe

747 v2 panel 2d

Someone deletre my topic...¿Who delete my topic asking if the pmdg 747 v2 will have 2d panel?

AGAIN:

I ONLY fly planes with 2d Panel.

¿Will have the 747 v2 2d panel?

-I hope you do not deleted now-

I ONLY fly planes with 2d Panel.

¿Will have the 747 v2 2d panel?

Fly something else. I doubt if Version 2 will have 2D panel. Maybe some 2D pop ups like the T7. But a full 2D Cockpit - No.

Hi,

and I thindk your post will be deleted again...

Please read the following topic and you will understand why:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/458101-signing-posts-in-this-forum-an-overview-for-enforcement/

Thanks.

Fly something else. I doubt if Version 2 will have 2D panel. Maybe some 2D pop ups like the T7. But a full 2D Cockpit - No.

I will continue with the 737 then.

Why the stop to develop planes with 2d panel?

i need it for fly with multimonitor

Robert, you do not by any chance have Kenyan links do you? The handle, Djembe, makes me ask.

Robert, you do not by any chance have Kenyan links do you? The handle, Djembe, makes me ask.

I just use to play the djembe. But is not from Kenia, is from west-Africa.

Thanks.

I will continue with the 737 then.

Why the stop to develop planes with 2d panel?

i need it for fly with multimonitor

Because it takes time and resources and afaik PMDG stated that energy is better spent developing other areas of the aircraft.

I also think they said that 2d panel users are in the minority, so it's not cost effective to make two sets of instrument panels.

I just use to play the djembe. But is not from Kenia, is from west-Africa.

Thanks for that Robert, but in Swahili, in Kenya, a djembe is also a name for a hoe, which is where I made the connection.

2D panels were dropped with the MD-11. The NGX only got them as part of one of the SPs, actually.

As someone cleverly figured out earlier, the thread was deleted because the original post was unsigned.

Kyle Rodgers

2D panels were dropped with the MD-11. The NGX only got them as part of one of the SPs, actually.

As someone cleverly figured out earlier, the thread was deleted because the original post was unsigned.

I hope the 747 v2 got them as part of one of the SPs too (the real simulators do not have VC)

But after see the 777 i know they will not do it. I will go for the Dash 8Q 400 i think.

I hope the 747 v2 got them as part of one of the SPs too

It will never happen.

I will go for the Dash 8Q 400 i think.

Don't let me stop you.

I hope the 747 v2 got them as part of one of the SPs too (the real simulators do not have VC)

But after see the 777 i know they will not do it. I will go for the Dash 8Q 400 i think.

Lol the current Majestic Dash 8 doesn't have 2D panels either. Your road will be a long and hard one.

It will never happen.

thx. I do not like false hope

Don't let me stop you.

I am waiting for the pro version.

Lol the current Majestic Dash 8 doesn't have 2D panels either. Your road will be a long and hard one.

Just the pilot version do not have 2d panels.

The problem is that the training version is expensive, and the pro not release yet

Now the Majestic Dash 8 have 2d panels!

It was not that long.

Man, the responses in this thread just astound me. The guy had a legitimate question, he followed all the rules, but he is still treated like trash.

Why act like a jerk when you could simply respond "No, at release the 747 will not come with 2d panels".

There, see, I responded to his question without attacking anyone. You guys should try it sometime.

• Upvote 3