Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Fix for Anti-skid

The anti-skid switch is a dummy, but for those who do not like to see their wheels lock up when braking,

here is the fix:

I've added the following gauge as "AntiSkid.xml"  to my C2CAR folder, and in the panel.cfg, added

gauge11=C2CAR!AntiSkid,  0,0,1,1

to the Vcockpit01 section.

<Gauge Name="AntiSkid" Version="1.0">

<!-- Toggle Anti-skid -->

<Element> <Select> <Value>

(L:ASD_SWITCH_C2_ANTISKID,number) 1 == 
 if{ (A:ANTISKID BRAKES ACTIVE,bool) !  if{ 0 (>K:ANTISKID_BRAKES_TOGGLE) } }

(L:ASD_SWITCH_C2_ANTISKID,number) 0 == 
 if{ (A:ANTISKID BRAKES ACTIVE,bool)  if{ 0 (>K:ANTISKID_BRAKES_TOGGLE) } }

</Value> </Select> </Element>
</Gauge>

Bert

thank you. Just wondering is there anything that can be done to get the Passanger safety and seabelts signs switch to play the sound, i noticed the wav files are there but the switch doesnt active the sound.

Yet another fix added in to make this bird better - Thanks again Bert for your continuing contributions, here and on all the other planes you take on...

Working as a software developer myself, I have always resisted (for the most part), jumping into the realm of FSX modifications/fixes as I didn't want my hobby to become yet another variation of my job, but your fixes and expertise have sparked my interest, so I guess I will start looking at things a bit more seriously now.

Regards,

Chris B. - aka "Flapsdown"

Thanks Chris,

Wait until you are retired, as I am, no conflict  :lol:

Bert

I wish they would sticky all your fixes for these planes. I have most of the Carenado planes but very few of your fixes cause I cant find them lol. Thanks for taking the time to work on these planes.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Guest BeaverDriver

I wish they'd put him on the payroll. Then we wouldn't need him to make all these fixes because they've be in coming from the "factory".

I wish they'd put him on the payroll. Then we wouldn't need him to make all these fixes because they've be in coming from the "factory".

Thanks for the flowers... :rolleyes:

But it is not that I am doing anything clever... I just fix things that Carenado could fix, but do not.. -_-

Bert

Hey Bert,

Ready to take on the inop Airspeed bug. The bug that doesn't move but should. We need a moveable reference point

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks for the flowers... :rolleyes:

But it is not that I am doing anything clever... I just fix things that Carenado could fix, but do not.. -_-

My point exactly :wink:

Hey Bert,

Ready to take on the inop Airspeed bug. The bug that doesn't move but should. We need a moveable reference point

Regards,

Ray

Ray, That one, you'll have to push Carenado on.  The airspeed gauge is defined in the 3d model..

Have a look at the panel.cfg file, it does not show up..

Nothing us users can do,  I'm afraid.

Bert

Ray, That one, you'll have to push Carenado on.  The airspeed gauge is defined in the 3d model..

Have a look at the panel.cfg file, it does not show up..

Nothing us users can do,  I'm afraid.

I guess I was expecting the impossible. ha.

Ray

I guess I was expecting the impossible. ha.

Ray

The bug works on my plane... You can set it manually and I think mine moved by itself once.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

The bug works on my plane... You can set it manually and I think mine moved by itself once.

Are we talking about the same thing? Can you move the yellow triangle with the Set Index knob for the Pilot side Airspeed Indicator? See screenshot.

Regards,

Ray

AS Pointer.JPG