Sign in to follow this  
allamet

pmdg operations center

I noticed that for the 737 in the operations center the aircraft specific settings, liveries manager and downloader are all missing? Any help how to ge these back?

I have the same issue. They've made a lot of changes so it's not surprising some things stop working. I've opened a support ticket about it.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Yea, I use to could download the 737ngx liveries, change the cockpit display and change other settings for the 737 but its all gone. I reinstall and nothing's there. Not sure what they did.

Operations center is live and well with full functionality with the 737NGX.. 

Geoff Bryce

Got the same issues as  the above no liveries for the 737 ngx,  but all others aircraft have no issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have the same issue.

Andrew Dixon

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Hello,  I too have lost the 737 liveries on he OC, maybe Geoff you could tell us how your liveries are still available.

I have the very same issue as well. Hopefully they're aware of it and coming up with a solution soon

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

i7 13700k 3.4ghz MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz Windows 11 Pro (23H2) Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.11 LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

The OC has had a software update and the livery downloader problem (and other NGX issues) has been resolved.

When will the operation center be available for non 777 users?

PMDG haven't said anything about that. In the meantime you aren't missing out on any functionality. At present it centralises some features that you can do in other ways in one application.

ki9cAAb.jpg

The 777 works perfect, its the 737 the feature was removed.

I have the very same issue as well. Hopefully they're aware of it and coming up with a solution soon

Welcome to the forum to both of you. It's a forum requirement here to sign your full name to your posts. Please do so in the future.

Kyle Rodgers