Sign in to follow this  
allamet

pmdg operations center

No 737NGX liveries shown

Michael A King.

Your OC should have given you a notification that an update is available and you should have downloaded and installed it.  If you go to tools - version information - change log the OC version should be v1.12.1 dated 1-26-15

Dan Downs KCRP

just looked and can't find my operations centre,service pack 12.1 or a notification for my product 737NG.

just looked and can't find my operations centre,service pack 12.1 or a notification for my product 737NG.

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

If you don't have the PMDG 77X then you don't have the operations center.  Also, there is no service pack for the operations center, it will update itself with your OK.

Dan Downs KCRP

Can you just clarify how i can update it myself,when i change views i get a crash to desktop.

Do i have to download the aircraft myself and does that have the update installed.

Thank you

Craig Whitmore

I sorta confused.

If you are asking how to update a PMDG product please specify which one... since you are in the 737NGX forum and I assume you are asking about a 737 upgrade the answer is there is none (at least for quite awhile).

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry to confuse issues i'am talking about the PMDG 737 NGX,and understood that the product has not been updated for FSX steam as yet.

Craig Whitmore

Sorry to confuse issues i'am talking about the PMDG 737 NGX,and understood that the product has not been updated for FSX steam as yet.

Correct, is there a question?

Dan Downs KCRP

I would like to know were this operations center is. I can't find it anywere. Why did they change what was working?

Click on Windows Start button, then find PMDG folder icon .. is it there?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Sorry, I'm new to the PMDG world.

I have the 737NGX but not the 777. Would there be an Operations Center?

(I have checked my system, and there is no such thing present -- no Operations Center is activated by the "Windows Start" procedure nor is one physically present in the FSX folder.)

Thanks,

Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Sorry, I'm new to the PMDG world.

I have the 737NGX but not the 777. Would there be an Operations Center?

You'll need to have the latest version. If you installed it before a couple weeks ago, you'll need to go back into your account on our site and download the installer again (just go to your existing order of the NGX and use that download link).

Uninstall using the procedure pinned in our General Support subforum and reinstall with the new installers.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you very much.

--M

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I bought a boxed version PMDG 737NGX will I be able to get to the operations center if did not buy it from PMDG ?

Thanks. Alan Johnson