Sign in to follow this  
leslie

P3D crash with TFS B777-200/300 PW & RR model

I have found an issue with P3D v 2.4. When I try to load TFS B777-200/300 PW & RR models the sim crasf to desktop. I have tried to google this issue but not found that any other people has this issue. Can anybody try these 4 models in P3D and confirm that it don't crash/crash the sim? All TFS models makes an issue are FS9 native models. All other engine variants are ok.

Thank you for help in advance.

My understanding was that the only 777s licensed and compatible with P3D was Captain Sims models. That may have something to do with your issues.

Ian S

38.jpg

If you are referring to the Ai models, it is likely that those models are in fact, fs8, and as such, are not compatible with P3D.

regards, Jazz

If you are referring to the Ai models, it is likely that those models are in fact, fs8, and as such, are not compatible with P3D.

regards, Jazz

Yes it is an AI model. Strange is that the GE and LR engine versions not crashing just the PW and RR of both 777-200/300.

I am sorry to re-open this thread. Just realised (using the fabulous AVSIM CTD Guide), that this CTD occured with me today (at least in the beginning of the flight).

Is there a list of certified P3D AI Models? Or at least models that tend to crash?

I have many TFS 777 in my ai collection and no CTD with P3Dv3, i would go back into the data base and look for errors you may find the problem there imo :mellow: