Sign in to follow this  
Dimka

FSX freezes, stutters, and loading screens while on flight.

Hello-

After re installing FSX last week, some new items have arose that haven't before. Loading takes longer, and there are many freezes and lag spikes where the sim tried to load stuff in again.

This is greatly noticeable in the PMDG 737. Selecting the aircraft from the menu (or any aircraft) can cause the sim to fail. And loading is about 2x longer, and has a possibility of crashing at 100%. Once it does load, it takes a minute or two for the screen to load the textures of the aircraft, buildings, and clouds (it should of been doing that while it was loading the flight), and during flight, the sim stutters, freezes, loads the loading screen, and possibly crash many times.

This didn't happen before the reinstall, so something new is going on. I am running on an i7 4790K @ 4.4. FPS are AMAZING, but the constant stutters ruin it, and a GTX 650 GPU.

Thanks-

If you are getting crashes, fatal errors, etc. go into your Events Viewer and find out what the faulting

modules are.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Its not that kind of crashes. I'ts the build up of freezes and lag that cause the sim to fail.

I had a freeze yesterday and wrote a possible solution in the CTD Forum.  You will definitely get an event when FSX freezes.  You will get an Windows Error Report too WER.  I suggest looking at the AVSIM CTD Guide in regards to Freezes and also on page 1 and 2 in regards to finding your error in the Event Viewer and using AppCrashView.

I'll move this to the CTD Forum as it belongs there.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Crash To Desktop (CTD) Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks. I put then post here because it doesnt crash every time it glitches. The problem is the stutters and loading screens while in a flight.

Ill look at the CTD guide.

I went through the CTD guide and did all of the fixes I could, nothing still.  The flight takes a long time to load, (pauses at 33%, 80%, 93% and 100%) and when it does load, it freezes, takes a long time to load the aircraft (The cock pit is showing but I cant look around and there is no noise). And after 10 minutes of letting it load in after the initial loading, it freezes every second, fogs up as if it were going to crash, recovers and continues to do this. It never actually crashes.

I went through the CTD guide and did all of the fixes I could, nothing still.  The flight takes a long time to load, (pauses at 33%, 80%, 93% and 100%) and when it does load, it freezes, takes a long time to load the aircraft (The cock pit is showing but I cant look around and there is no noise). And after 10 minutes of letting it load in after the initial loading, it freezes every second, fogs up as if it were going to crash, recovers and continues to do this. It never actually crashes.

When you disabled all of your addon scenery in the scenery.cfg as suggested in the AVSIM CTD Guide , you still had a long time loading (you can now rename it or move it to a temporary directory, restart FSX and the default config will be loaded)?  When you moved the FSX.cfg and dll.xml, and exe.xml over to a temporary file and restarted fsx (as suggested in the AVSIM CTD Guide), it still had problems loading?  If you did all of the above, FSX would have been completely returned to the default configuration, just as if you had just reinstalled FSX.  If it was still having problems loading then there is something seriously wrong with your computer system, not FSX.  The reason we suggest you move all of the above files to a temporary directory and restart FSX is so you can investigate the problem yourself.  If the loading problems have gone away, you first return the fsx.cfg you had moved to a temporary directory back.  Run fsx and see if the problem with loading still occurs.  If so, then your problem is solved and your problem is with the FSX.cfg.  Perhaps you threw in a tweak that was not installed properly (for instance, people enter the same figures that others enter when they employ the BufferPool tweak (if used) or the tweak is just not working correctly.  Tweaks are, for the most part, bad.  Very bad for FSX.

Okay, it's not the FSX.cfg.  FSX is still loading up really super fast.  You don't see the problem with loading.  Now move the dll.xml and exe.xml back over to the correct folder.  Run FSX and see if this causes your problem to reoccur.  If it didn't, the last thing to check is your scenery.cfg.  Enable the scenery you disabled (or move the original scenery.cfg back into the scenery.cfg folder).  Run FSX.  If the problem occurs, it is you scenery.cfg that is causing your issues.

Some time ago I wrote about Photo Scenery and how it caused slow loading of FSX.  I had almost every US State enabled from MegaScenery Earth V2.  It took 20 minutes for FSX to just get to the settings page.  The aircraft display window was black and, when I selected my PMDG 777, it took 20 minutes for it to show up in the black display window (but it finally showed up).  Sometimes it would freeze up on me for a few minutes where I could do nothing.  Once able, I then made the other settings like the starting location and date and time and hit the Fly Now button.  It was at least another 20 minutes for FSX to load and my fps were drastically low once the scenario was loaded.  My HDD's were heard thrashing in the background even after I had loaded everything.  It was ugly and I was looking for my razor blades I keep in my golf bag....  Somehow, I surmised that maybe all the photoscenery was causing the slow loading so I went into the Scenery Library and disabled every photoscenery except the ones I need for my flight plan.  It was like a breath of fresh air!  Loading started immediately and completed in less than 30 seconds.  I immediately got into the AVSIM Forums and posted a topic about my 'discovery'.  This solution was the 'holy grail' of all crashes and freezes and I was the one who discovered it!!! 

I then found the SceneryConfigEditor on the Internet and installed that as you can open that up before starting up FSX, enable/disable any photoscenery you do not want loaded (non-photoscenery, like FSDT/FlightBeam, will not be loaded unless you are within a certain range of those airports so you can leave those enabled).  Every photoscenery enabled loads up no matter whether you are going to be in that part of the world or not and it can get ugly if you have a lot.  So the SceneryConfigEditor is neat in that you can enable/disable the scenery BEFORE you even start up FSX/P3D and that will solve any long loading times to just get to the setup screen.

About aircraft.  If the aircraft shows up in the display window at startup, it has already been loaded and ready to fly.  It is not part of the loading process after you hit the Fly Now button.  The only thing loading after that is the scenery.  Terrain data is loaded first and that is up to about 80% and then I think land, sea, and air AI data is loaded.  So you cannot blame anything on any aircraft if it is showing in the display window at startup.

For every freeze or anomaly in FSX, there is an Event and the AVSIM CTD Guide shows you exactly where to go to look at Events (Administrative Events show every event that occurred on your computer since the first day you installed Windows).  It is impossible for there NOT to be an event.  Sometimes these events also show up in Windows Error Reporting.  Windows Error Reporting doesn't give you much information but the information is sent to Microsoft so it will look like they are doing something to help you solve your problem.  Common errors they will tell you what is wrong.  Uncommon errors they will not.  The AppCrashView report deciphers the Windows Error Reporting and provides YOU, the operator more information about your crash or freeze.  Now, not only Microsoft knows about the error and what might have caused it, but YOU do too!!

Just recently FSX froze or hung up on me (AppHang) and gave me the following report:

Version=1

EventType=AppHangB1

EventTime=130657292650532746

ReportType=3

Consent=1

UploadTime=130657292683454629

ReportIdentifier=c95426c9-9c10-11e4-b00c-74d02b2c1fc8

IntegratorReportIdentifier=c95426ca-9c10-11e4-b00c-74d02b2c1fc8

WOW64=1

Response.type=4

Sig[0].Name=Application Name

Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe

Sig[1].Name=Application Version

Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0

Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp

Sig[2].Value=46fadb14

Sig[3].Name=Hang Signature

Sig[3].Value=83a5

Sig[4].Name=Hang Type

Sig[4].Value=256

DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version

DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID

DynamicSig[2].Value=1033

DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Hang Signature 1

DynamicSig[22].Value=83a539a4ff4a7577436eb3918fc18155

DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Hang Signature 2

DynamicSig[23].Value=8f19

DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Hang Signature 3

DynamicSig[24].Value=8f1913107d2e0563dc34c9e9cc9d0397

DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Hang Signature 4

DynamicSig[25].Value=83a5

DynamicSig[26].Name=Additional Hang Signature 5

DynamicSig[26].Value=83a539a4ff4a7577436eb3918fc18155

DynamicSig[27].Name=Additional Hang Signature 6

DynamicSig[27].Value=8f19

DynamicSig[28].Name=Additional Hang Signature 7

DynamicSig[28].Value=8f1913107d2e0563dc34c9e9cc9d0397

UI[3]=Microsoft Flight Simulator® is not responding

UI[4]=If you close the program, you might lose information.

UI[5]=Close the program

UI[6]=Close the program

UI[7]=Close the program

LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll

LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll

LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8f\MFC80.DLL

LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll

LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll

LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll

LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll

LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll

LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll

LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll

LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll

LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll

LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll

LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll

LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll

LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll

LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL

LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll

LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll

LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll

LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll

LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll

LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll

LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll

LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll

LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL

LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll

LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll

LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll

LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll

LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll

LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll

LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll

LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll

LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll

LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll

LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll

LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL

LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV

LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.DLL

LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_ec80f00e8593ece5\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll

LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll

LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll

LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll

LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll

LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll

LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll

LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll

LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll

LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c72205943d3\MFC80ENU.DLL

LoadedModule[55]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\language.dll

LoadedModule[56]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\API.DLL

LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll

LoadedModule[58]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ablscpt.dll

LoadedModule[59]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\flight.dll

LoadedModule[60]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ai_player.dll

LoadedModule[61]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\acontain.dll

LoadedModule[62]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\controls.dll

LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll

LoadedModule[64]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsui.dll

LoadedModule[65]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\atc.dll

LoadedModule[66]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\facilities.dll

LoadedModule[67]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\demo.dll

LoadedModule[68]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\main.dll

LoadedModule[69]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fe.dll

LoadedModule[70]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\util.dll

LoadedModule[71]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simprop.dll

LoadedModule[72]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g2d.dll

LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll

LoadedModule[74]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\d3dx10_34.dll

LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll

LoadedModule[76]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\reald3dx10_34.DLL

LoadedModule[77]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\dx10fixerlib.DLL

LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll

LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll

LoadedModule[80]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g3d.dll

LoadedModule[81]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\panels.dll

LoadedModule[82]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\multiplayer.dll

LoadedModule[83]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ui.dll

LoadedModule[84]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sound.dll

LoadedModule[85]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sim1.dll

LoadedModule[86]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simscheduler.dll

LoadedModule[87]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\visualfx.dll

LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\window.dll

LoadedModule[89]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.dll

LoadedModule[90]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\weather.dll

LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll

LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll

LoadedModule[93]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\symmap.dll

LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18455_none_72d576ad8665e853\gdiplus.dll

LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll

LoadedModule[96]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\xuipc.dll

LoadedModule[97]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\livingwater.dll

LoadedModule[98]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fs-traffic.dll

LoadedModule[99]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\gps.dll

LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll

LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll

LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll

LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll

LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll

LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL

LoadedModule[106]=c:\windows\syswow64\wbem\wbemprox.dll

LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll

LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll

LoadedModule[109]=c:\windows\syswow64\wbem\wbemsvc.dll

LoadedModule[110]=c:\windows\syswow64\wbem\fastprox.dll

LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll

LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.msxml2_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.20.9876.0_none_b7e610287b2b4ea5\MSXML4.DLL

LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll

LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll

LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10core.dll

LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll

LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll

LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll

LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll

LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll

LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll

LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll

LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll

LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll

LoadedModule[126]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll

LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL

LoadedModule[129]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll

LoadedModule[130]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll

LoadedModule[131]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XmlLite.dll

LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wer.dll

LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll

LoadedModule[135]=C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll

LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll

LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll

LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll

LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll

LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll

LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MMDevAPI.dll

LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PROPSYS.dll

LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL

LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.DLL

LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL

LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\XInput9_1_0.dll

LoadedModule[147]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv

LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll

LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll

LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv

LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll

LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput.DLL

LoadedModule[153]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll

LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll

LoadedModule[155]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll

LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_none_55f5ecdc14f60568\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[157]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll

LoadedModule[158]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll

LoadedModule[159]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll

LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_none_dd92b94d8a196297\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[161]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\ado\msado15.dll

LoadedModule[162]=C:\Windows\system32\MSDART.DLL

LoadedModule[163]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll

LoadedModule[164]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\OLEDB32R.DLL

LoadedModule[165]=C:\Windows\system32\comsvcs.dll

LoadedModule[166]=C:\Windows\system32\ATL.DLL

LoadedModule[167]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjetoledb40.dll

LoadedModule[168]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjet40.dll

LoadedModule[169]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswstr10.dll

LoadedModule[170]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjter40.dll

LoadedModule[171]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSJINT40.DLL

LoadedModule[172]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstext40.dll

LoadedModule[173]=C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll

LoadedModule[174]=C:\Windows\system32\RAASAUDIO32.DLL

LoadedModule[175]=C:\Windows\system32\X3DAudio1_6.dll

LoadedModule[176]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll

LoadedModule[177]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_4.dll

LoadedModule[178]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll

LoadedModule[179]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[180]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL

LoadedModule[181]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\as_srv\as_btstrp.dll

LoadedModule[182]=C:\Windows\system32\mscoree.dll

LoadedModule[183]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll

LoadedModule[184]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll

LoadedModule[185]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\38bf604432e1a30c954b2ee40d6a2d1c\mscorlib.ni.dll

LoadedModule[186]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsec.dll

LoadedModule[187]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll

LoadedModule[188]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll

LoadedModule[189]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[190]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll

LoadedModule[191]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll

LoadedModule[192]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll

LoadedModule[193]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\as_srv\as_connect.dll

LoadedModule[194]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll

LoadedModule[195]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\908ba9e296e92b4e14bdc2437edac603\System.ni.dll

LoadedModule[196]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\836e10dfd0811b303553216f5cb092ef\System.Drawing.ni.dll

LoadedModule[197]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll

LoadedModule[198]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll

LoadedModule[199]=C:\Windows\system32\dnsapi.DLL

LoadedModule[200]=C:\Windows\system32\MSRATING.dll

LoadedModule[201]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll

LoadedModule[202]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll

LoadedModule[203]=C:\Windows\system32\msimtf.dll

LoadedModule[204]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL

LoadedModule[205]=C:\Windows\system32\NETAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[206]=C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll

LoadedModule[207]=C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll

LoadedModule[208]=C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll

LoadedModule[209]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_7.dll

LoadedModule[210]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL

LoadedModule[211]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Gauges\PMDG_777X_2.dll

LoadedModule[212]=C:\Windows\system32\snmpapi.dll

LoadedModule[213]=C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll

LoadedModule[214]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll

LoadedModule[215]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll

LoadedModule[216]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll

LoadedModule[217]=C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll

LoadedModule[218]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll

LoadedModule[219]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll

LoadedModule[220]=C:\Windows\system32\icmp.Dll

LoadedModule[221]=C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[222]=C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll

LoadedModule[223]=C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll

LoadedModule[224]=C:\Windows\system32\msadp32.acm

LoadedModule[225]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjtes40.dll

LoadedModule[226]=C:\Windows\system32\VBAJET32.DLL

LoadedModule[227]=C:\Windows\system32\expsrv.dll

LoadedModule[228]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\ado\msadrh15.dll

FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and was closed

ConsentKey=AppHangXProcB1

AppName=Microsoft Flight Simulator®

AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

ReportDescription=A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Okay, it doesn't say anything what caused the crash but it tells me it hung up a memory address 83a5 (which is gobbledygook). But it shows me what loaded and the versions of my Microsoft Visuals and Microsoft.net's I have installed. It also shows me everything that loaded successfully. In this case, it is nearly impossible to decipher this crash report but I know what happened and what I was doing at the time of the incident (I was on the final approach to Washington Dulles from a flight from Chicago and my virtual address space (VAS) was running low with about 200MB's left and FSX just stopped responding and closed. This was caused by having too much MegaSceneryEarth photoscenery loaded and/or the ASN real world weather (which was heavy at the time). In this case I know for a fact it was too many photosceneries loaded as I forgot to disable some photoscenery in some other areas of the country. I know I will have over 2GB's of VAS remaining if I only enable photoscenery at the takeoff and landing locations. Anything in between has to be disabled or I will run out of VAS on approach. This is just an example of what happened to me. Since I'm a computer wiz (laughing), I was able to find the cause of my freezes or crashes.

For others, it may not be running out of VAS but a tweak in the FSX.cfg or high FSX and Display Driver settings. In your case it looks like you have too much photoscenery loaded. If you own any FTX scenery like PNW and it is enabled, it 'may' contain some photoscenery bgl's that may be loading even though you are not flying in the PNW. Only way you can check this out is to configure the Process Monitor like we recommend in the AVSIM CTD Guide and see what is loading during your flight sessions.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Sorry if I came across vague. I went through the CTD guide (v1 and v2) and re did all tweaks. I did all that I could. So things like moving around .dll's and undoing tweaks, I could not do. BUT I did replace the CFG., unchecked ALL scenery library entry's, the sim loaded fast as before, but there still was minimal stutters in the cockpit, I think that might be a PMDG thing. I re installed my graphics card driver, it was causing FSX, Minecraft, and Black OPS 2 to black screen or give the message saying that my computer ran out of memory for it, but that is now mostly gone in FSX. Loading has gotten faster, even with all scenery entries checked, and the stutters in the cockpit/ changing views has gone down a lot as well. 

There still is times in flight, take off, touch down, changing views, that the sim would freeze, the window would cloud (fog up) as if it were going to crash, then it would recover and continue. I have a video of this on YouTube, " FSX Stutters" by ValleyDeer, my channel, I cant put links into this thread for some reason, you can watch it if my words can not describe this well.

If you do manage to see the video, you will notice that things don't load at all, that is fixed, Im now only need to fix the clouded window, and stutters in the cockpit/ phases of flight/ changing views.

I watched the video and it obvious memory starvation. I have no other suggestions other than what I stated before. If it is still happening without addons like wideserver enabled and all addon scenery disabled and you are using a default fsx.cfg, then you have a major computer system malfunction. Only you can investigate as the information you provided (including the video) is not enough to determine the cause. EZCA does this too but then you disabled that and you are still having the problems. Hopefully you can find a solution.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Thank you so much, Ill keep trying to find a solution, and I will share it with the forums when I do.

Hello-

After re installing FSX last week, some new items have arose that haven't before. Loading takes longer, and there are many freezes and lag spikes where the sim tried to load stuff in again.

This is greatly noticeable in the PMDG 737. Selecting the aircraft from the menu (or any aircraft) can cause the sim to fail. And loading is about 2x longer, and has a possibility of crashing at 100%. Once it does load, it takes a minute or two for the screen to load the textures of the aircraft, buildings, and clouds (it should of been doing that while it was loading the flight), and during flight, the sim stutters, freezes, loads the loading screen, and possibly crash many times.

This didn't happen before the reinstall, so something new is going on. I am running on an i7 4790K @ 4.4. FPS are AMAZING, but the constant stutters ruin it, and a GTX 650 GPU.

Thanks-

Hello ValleyDeer,

I also started experiencing the exactly the same problem you posted in this forum after installing a new Graphics card Gtx 980 classified, fsx is taking forever to load up and keeps crashing to a black screen. If sometimes I manage to load up a flight  and go external view I start to get frequent stutters and end up crashing.

Anyway I was wondering if you managed to find a solution to your problem and don't mind sharing.

Cheers

Regards

LdeeFsx247 

also started experiencing the exactly the same problem you posted in this forum after installing a new Graphics card Gtx 980 classified, fsx is taking forever to load up and keeps crashing to a black screen.

If this happened only after you installed the new Graphics Card, then you need to uninstall the graphics card display drivers and then reinstall the drivers.  Make sure you have no anti-virus program running, UAC must be disabled, and, to be sure, right click the graphics card install program and select Run as Administrator.  You obviously had a bad install.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

I have similar problems showing up. 

When I select in FSX acc something in free flight the process hang forever in one of the 12 i7 - extreme cores. I have 

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=4094 

Lognavn:       Application
Kilde:         Windows Error Reporting
Dato:          26-06-2015 20:40:08
Hændelses-id:  1001
Opgavekategori:Ingen
Niveau:        Oplysninger
Nøgleord:      Klassisk
Bruger:        I/T
Computer:      pc-PC
Beskrivelse:
Fejl-bucket , Type 0
Hændelsesnavn: AppHangTransient
Svar: Ikke tilgængelig
Cab-id: 0

Problemsignatur:
P1: fsx.exe
P2: 10.0.61637.0
P3: 46fadb14
P4: unknown
P5: unknown
P6: unknown
P7: unknown
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Tilknyttede filer:

Disse filer er muligvis tilgængelige her:

Analysesymbol: 
Søger efter løsning igen: 0
Rapport-id:36fb75b1-1c32-11e5-8264-485b390922e5
Rapportstatus: 1
Hændelses-Xml:
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-06-26T18:40:08.000000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>214532</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>pc-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>AppHangTransient</Data>
    <Data>Ikke tilgængelig</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>
    <Data>46fadb14</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>36fb75b1-1c32-11e5-8264-485b390922e5</Data>
    <Data>1</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Can anyone wats going on here

Thank you

Jens Michlas

Computer Spec

Asus P6X58D Premium-X58-1366

Intel Quad Core I7-980X 3.33

Zalman Cnps10x Extreme CPU Cooler

24 GB RAM

1 TB WD Black-WD1002FAEX SATA 3

1.8 TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001-1CH164

Samsung Blueray

Corsair HX-1000w modular PSU

Geforce gtx 680 4 GB GDDR5  Twin Frozr  Nvidia geforce 334.67 Beta 7 64-bit whql

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate

I have: FSX acceleration, SDK installed all the way from FSX through sp1 sdk to this one. 

REX Real Environment Essetial, Rex texture 4 direct , Active Next , My Traffic 6 (not working for the moment because off conflicting traffic bgls I presume), 

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Remove Job Scheduler Affinity Mask 4094. This parameter is wrong. Really wrong. I do not recommend this tweak. It does not work. But you can read more here - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/444793-one-tweak-to-rule-them-all-how-to-set-affinity-mask-correctly/

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM