Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

V1 callout two voices.

That's now good. Hope whatever you have you get over real soon. The flu is real bad here in the States.

Jack Sawyer

I have some of my planes set fairly similar.. IE: all of my Southwest jets use the same

usual Southwest cfg with steam backups, HGS, etc, etc..

And my Coleman BBJ is about the same. But on my white/blue600 BBJ, I differ a bit.

I have it rigged up to be an old 600 from the early days. It has the older Honeywell

MCP, eyebrow windows, and steam backups

But... my 900 BBJ with the same white/blue paint scheme, I have rigged to be a fairly new

plane, and it's loaded to the gills with all the bells and whistles. It's the only one I run that

uses the integrated backup, is operational fail autoland instead of passive fail, rollout

guidance, no eyebrow windows, Collins MCP, etc.. It's the "Cadillac" of my 737 fleet..  lol

So the various cfg's let me change things up and save them so I don't have to fuss

around if I want a change of pace. That way I don't have to fire up a plane and load

what gear I want each time.

The panel states are different. Those load the NGX with whatever start cfg I want.

I usually start with a short stop config.. The engines are shut down, but the APU is on,

in case I load to an airport that doesn't have air/power, etc.. I don't start from cold and

dark too often.

It's interesting to see oher people's configs! I like what you did. I'm just learning the panel state thing and tried the short stop one. I like C&D because I like to go through everything in the so-called flow. I just got GSX so that adds a lot of realism to it too.

Jack Sawyer

The flu is real bad here in the States.

haha - probably my fault for bringing it in.  :P

Kyle Rodgers