Sign in to follow this  
dtrox767

Unable to install 747-400

Hello all,

I just attempted to install the PMDG 747-400 onto my system and was unable to get passed the first page!

When I first clicked the set up I got a pop-up that said

"NOTAM: Your FSX Versions is more recent than FSX SP1. 

This product was tested primarily using FSX-SP1, Acceleration and SP2.

Please see the PMDG customer support forum if you experience problems with any versions newer than these!"

All that is fine and dandy except for the fact that it won't let me install it and i'm operating Acceleration on Windows 7.

After that I click okay and get to the first page where I can input the validation information.  I've put in all the information correctly and then I hit validate and get another pop-up that says:

"Your user information could not be validated.  Close the installer before trying again. Or contact PMDG technical Support (support@precisionmanuals.com).  This is most likely caused by your firewall!"

I really want to get this product installed and I have no idea what I need to do to get it installed again.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Troxel

I really want to get this product installed and I have no idea what I need to do to get it installed again.

Our logs show that you were able to install it successfully. Usually, notifications like that pop up because people enter their email address or password in incorrectly.

Is this issue resolved, or are you still having an issue?

If you're still having an issue, contact us at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Kyle Rodgers

Looks like this a problem generally. I'm having exactly the same problem as the customer above and same message. Entered numerous times as carefully as possible. I purchase a lot of addons and never a firewall problem.

Thanks

Leonard Tailleur

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

By the way I'm running windows 8.1 but also ran in various compatibility settings. By the way, is the password entered on the screen the same password to the account at PMDG?

LT

All is good through the support ticket thanks. I even got it to work in the Steam version.

Hi I have the same problem as the last guy, is the order  ID asked for the #order or the order code and is the P/W the one I use to sign in. I don't have any of the emails sent regarding the aircraft. I would have gone to ecommerce as suggested by the product validation box but I couldn't find it. i would appreciate some help  please, sorry to be a bore.