Sign in to follow this  
devgrp

The ultimate VAS testing for FSX Steam Edition

devgrp's video is embedded in the first post, but if for some reason it's not showing up, here's the YouTube link directly to it.

Not the one in the first post, which is displayed just fine! The one I'm asking about is the one mentioned in post #8, where it was written:

BTW here is a follow-up video I did with fsx ms with the same settings. I lasted 9 min before running oom and all though fps was able the same I'm both videos so you clearly see that the steam version was smoother

There's no link to the "follow-up video..."

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Because most people don't use dx10. I have the fixer but I get better performance and better looking aa in dx9 plus sweetfx doesn't work in dx10 and that is a must for me because fsx is a little too blue and washed out for me

That is actually not true sweetFX works just fine in DX10 ;-)

André

That is actually not true sweetFX works just fine in DX10 ;-)

not in Windows 8. Haven't tested it yet in Windows 10

Not the one in the first post, which is displayed just fine! The one I'm asking about is the one mentioned in post #8, where it was written:

There's no link to the "follow-up video..."

check the YouTube channel. I posted the link from my phone but it seems like the fourm keep deleting it

not in Windows 8. Haven't tested it yet in Windows 10

check the YouTube channel. I posted the link from my phone but it seems like the fourm keep deleting it

True but not the case in windows 7 ;-)

André