Sign in to follow this  
737727Nut

My 737-200 Sim based X-plane and FlyJSim732

Had my son Zach do a short hop in the awesome FlyJSim732  while I filmed it. Tons of work to do but we are having a blast flying it.  So far it's holding up to daily flying and believe it or not, no major hiccups  Knock on wood! lol    This year focus is on MIP and Overhead.  Next year will be FDS shell and real controls.  Then mutiple TV's like many others are doing.   FYI, for those using or thinking of using real parts, I found a source for cheap TRUE sine wave 400Hz power.  Trying to get a groupon going for us sim folks.

Rob

Nice.  I have a NG MIP from FDS.  Always fun to push real buttons and switches.  Great accomplishment.  Even better is the interest from Zach!

That's a super setup, it puts my one computer, yoke and rudder pedals to shame. I'm amazed people manage to convince their other-halfs to give them the space to install one of these :smile:

Thanks Guys,  I just claim the basement as my man cave and my fiance likes the fact i'm home all the time and not out and not out getting into trouble like I used to  LOL

Rob 

This is really something.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

What a great project to share and spend quality time with your son,Well done Sir!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks all for the compliments.  Looking forward to seeing my son as an airline pilot one day. :)