Sign in to follow this  
SteveFx

Version 2.7

Did you buy it from the flight Sim Store? If so log onto you account and download 2.7. For a version that old you need to do a full uninstall of the old version and then an install of the new.

Ok, but if I buy from Steve blog how can I do to know and to have the new updates? From FlightSimStore I have always the update version or no?

Hi Steve, thought to give DX10 a go but you changing to a US vendor blocked that completely, there is a policy with many European banks to block online purchases with credit cards from US sites since the US has about the highest fraud rate with credit cards worldwide and no policy to do something about it. 

If I wanted to buy it, I have to go to my bank and apply for a deblockking for 3 months and signe a document leaving me , myself and I responsible for any fraud committed to my card, so you can see I will not or ever do that.

My question therefore is; please put it back on the Flight Sim Store for sale.

Herman

Ok, but if I buy from Steve blog how can I do to know and to have the new updates? From FlightSimStore I have always the update version or no?

When you buy it from FastSpring you receive a download link which works for a time limited period. When I release a new update that link will allow you to download the new version. I will announce new versions here and on my blog. I have yet to see how smoothly this will work in practise but there is always the fallback of providing a downloadable patch from my website.

Hi Steve, thought to give DX10 a go but you changing to a US vendor blocked that completely, there is a policy with many European banks to block online purchases with credit cards from US sites since the US has about the highest fraud rate with credit cards worldwide and no policy to do something about it.

If I wanted to buy it, I have to go to my bank and apply for a deblockking for 3 months and signe a document leaving me , myself and I responsible for any fraud committed to my card, so you can see I will not or ever do that

My question therefore is; please put it back on the Flight Sim Store for sale.

Herman

Herman they also accept PayPal or bank money transfer.

I am currently looking into offering it via simmarket, but there are some complexities to resolve.

bonjour Steve

J'ai modifié le path de mon fsx et je n'arrive pas à le modifier dans dx10, j'ai réinstallé dx10 pareil j'ai acheté la version 2.7 merci

I modified the path of my fsx and I do not manage to modify him(it) in dx10, I reinstalled dx10 similar I bought the version 2.7 thank you

for more informations 

legacy issue

the bkg.bmp in your fsx directory has been modified.this will disable the legacy shader fixes.please reinstall dx10 scenery fixer

merci

Hello

I have steve dx10 fixer 2.7 and the button of fsx path change is desactivated at the main menu. This happen when i update applic from ver 2.6 to 2.7. Is it normal ?

I m confused now i dont know if dx10 fixer is working or not ? What i m sure about is the shadow in VC is working.

Before installing v 2.7 the info red text in fsx was in bold type and I did not see the zoom indicator now they are as if I was in dx9.

Thanks

Yes that's correct.

If you want to change path you must first uninstall the libraries first.

Then run the controller again as it (slightly annoyingly) closes itself then change path and then install the libraries into the new path.

It never worked at all in versions before 2.7

I changed it to assist people who want to shift between FSX and FSX:SE

Hello Steve,

Im felling very stupid but i dont find the way of purchasing your tool, it's not in Flight Sim store and in your blog i dont find that menu...

Please point me where to buy!!! Steam user here by the way.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

If you go to my blog there is a menu at the top where the picture is - white text.

Select the Purchase option and on the page it takes you too select Buy Now half way down.

Hi! Steve! So glad you decided to open for business again. Already grabbed your app. But I have never run it before, and was wondering...I'm used to seeing ZIP files and EXE files, and yours is an MSI file (which I know is a Windows installer). Am I assuming right about running this to install the fixer? And are the manual and other docs present in the installation?

Can't wait to get this thing going - I tried DX10 some time ago with mixed results, but the effort produced results that I want to go back to.  Welcome back!

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes just double click it and the installer will launch. If you go back to my website on the purchase page there is a link to a "read me first" pdf you can download which describes the installer. in turn that has a link to the "how to go Dx10 document" Paul J authored which is hosted on the nzfsim website by Adam these days.

When you have installed you run the controller program and there is a button to open manual.

Got it!  Just finished re-installing FSX with the SE version, and everything seems to be working better than before. So I hope that switching to DX10 will also be a better experience, and your software should help that greatly.

Thanks again!  I'm off to do more reading...

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi,

I've already purchased a copy last year (2.6?), and I'm now in the process of installing FSX-SE. I haven't uninstalled MS-FSX yet and I've installed the steam edition in a separate volume (H:). I've also re-installed all my Orbx scenery to this volume. Can I just apply your fixer to this installation in H: without the rigamarole of uninstalling the libraries first?