Sign in to follow this  
sumnr5@yahoo.com

PMDG777 Liveries for FSX-SE

Hi all: The new Op Center, and aircraft install just fine.  I go to add additional liveries using the op center seems to work just like the box version of FSX. I choose which liveries I want and download them.  I check in windows explorer and all the folders are where they are supposed to be. I start up FSX-SE and I click on other aircraft,and the only ones that show up are the house colors. Any ideas? Thanks

Steve Sumner

I start up FSX-SE and I click on other aircraft,and the only ones that show up are the house colors.

Hi, Steve,

Did you check the box in the aircraft selection window "view all variations"?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I checked the box and there they are.

I've made this mistake more than once, including w/ Steam. Just made it enough times that I figured it out more quickly. Why that option is there at all is beyond me. Who wouldn't want to see all variations?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Who wouldn't want to see all variations?

Yeah, why MS did that is beyond me...

Perhaps it was for the people who just want a plane without being inundated with all of the extra colors. Even with the default aircraft, there are usually a ton of options. Heck, doesn't the default F/A-18 have each one of the Blue Angels, along with at least 3 or 4 other variants?

Kyle Rodgers

Heck, doesn't the default F/A-18 have each one of the Blue Angels, along with at least 3 or 4 other variants?

Hi, Kyle,

Steam/Gold has six of the seven Blue Angels and eight other F/A 18 liveries, five 737-800s, seven 747-400s, etc.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Same happend to me. Re-checked the OPC but everything was fine there. Re-started FSX:SE and fortunately I sighted the little variations checkbox...

Really some sort of trap for people having FSX:SE freshly installed.