Sign in to follow this  
fogboundturtle

MCE Crash : Unable to load FSX anymore

I did all that a while ago. Your application just doesn't work on my FSX. Its the only program on my pc that has that behavior. My FSX runs fine for hours If I tell FSX to not execute fsinsider.dll. I am actually exhausted of troubleshooting. I bought your application to use with PMDG 777 and now I am screwed. I am just going to take my losses here. I wasted 60$.

Thanks for all the efforts you put in.

Maybe just frustration... and we can understand that.

We are treating it as a new issue related to Win 8.1 + latest FSX-SE steam edition update.

I call on all existing registered users to confirm whether it's an outright failure with FSX boxed version.

It's not wasted money at all. Will get it working eventually before the end of this month, or your money back, provided you allow us to check it via a remote desktop support session.

Stay tuned.

I am very uncomfortable letting anyone using remote desktop session on my pc. I don't want to open any port on my router to allows you in. I hope you understand that. I can do a phone session with you if you like.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Can I have an update on my case ?

There is a guy who apears to have the same issue under Win 8.1 + FSX:SE. We are working with him to establish the root cause. If you want to get in touch with support, will send you files for testing, otherwise, just be patient. We have every interest in gettting this sorted as Win 8.1 + FSX:SE will be the norm next year.

One thing we have established, it's not the source code at all. It appears it's somethig connected to C++ runtimes.

The dll is crashng the very moment the sim loads it, before a single line of code executes.

You are asking me to be patient ? It has been 17 days already that I purchase your software and I am unable to use it. I think I have been more than patient.

You are asking me to be patient ? It has been 17 days already that I purchase your software and I am unable to use it. I think I have been more than patient.

By your own admission it worked before. How do you want us to easily explain why suddenly your FSX:SE refuses to load it when it did before?

The easy option would be to suggest to wipe your hard drive clean, re-install Windows and the sim, but that's not how we view things at FS++.

Right-now, we assume there is some kind of issue affecting some users, which we don't understand fully. And we are happy to work on it full time.

We have set ourselves a deadline (end of the month) for getting it sorted.

Meanwhile, try using this dll

http://www.multicrewxp.com/fsInsider26368.zip

Thank you.

By your own admission it worked before. How do you want us to easily explain why suddenly your FSX:SE refuses to load it when it did before?

The easy option would be to suggest to wipe your hard drive clean, re-install Windows and the sim, but that's not how we view things at FS++.

Right-now, we assume there is some kind of issue affecting some users, which we don't understand fully. And we are happy to work on it full time.

We have set ourselves a deadline (end of the month) for getting it sorted.

Meanwhile, try using this dll

http://www.multicrewxp.com/fsInsider26368.zip

Thank you.

Actually, I did just that. A full re-install of Windows 8.1 and a clean install of FSX. Still has the same issue. You may be right thought, I might be missing some specific library runtime. I was hoping you can come up with the solution already. I don't mind give you a chance to figure this out and I will try that new vll again. I am just running out a bit of patience. I hope you can understand my frustration.