Sign in to follow this  
Mamas Antoniou

G1000 The Window Registry points to FSX and Prepar3D V1 in the same folder. This installation cannot continue until this is corrected.

Hi there,

I purchase the G1000 from Mindstar this January in 2015 with the RealNav Data.

I got it for the Eaglesoft DA-42, but i am having a problem activating it.

The error is this (The Window Registry points to FSX and Prepar3D V1 in the same folder. This installation cannot continue until this is corrected.)

I have FSX installed on my C: drive and P3D v2.4 on my external drive.

The G1000 installation was giving me the same error at the end of the installation process.

I am trying to install it inside P3D v2.4 folder and i don't know why it mentions Prepar3d v1, i don't own P3D V1  :wacko: .

Any help would be appreciated  B)

Thank you

Did you perhaps use a 'migration tool'?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I believe the problem is caused by the migration tool because it creates a fake registry entry for Prepar3D.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I have received an excellent support from the guys in Mindstar and now everything is ok.

Yes indeed, the Estonia Migration tool was active during my first installation and i left it active by mistake, so it did cause some minor issues.

Anyways, happy days for me, now i get to enjoy my new software (G1000) and i hope to learn something from it.

A BIG thank you to the Mindstar support team  :yahoo: