Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

BIG SALE!

ATTENTION!

We will be having a 50% off sale starting at midnight tonight. This sale will last until Saturday night at midnight. All of our products with the exception of the KA 350i, the F-4E and the MD530F are on sale at 50% off! 

Get them while they're hot!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

You should also post it over at Bargain Hunters forum.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

A great idea. Will do. Thanks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

+1 on the website. Easy to navigate. Easy to look at. See you at midnight. Thanks.

Just picked up the 737-200!!!

Thank you very much for the sale!!

You're very welcome!

Thank you for update.

I like your new site, the Shop Window in any Shop/Site is very important.

I love the big clickable Pictures, very easy and nice site to Navigate.

I have MV B737-200c, C310R, B55 and B407 and I would like to buy King Air 350i, but i will wait sale for this aircraft to get it.

:rolleyes:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hey, the new website looks really good, but it also works very well.

I bought the b55 (thanks for the sale) and got the dl link immediately.

This will reduce the delay between release to ’installed on my hard-drive’ for upcoming milviz birds ;)

Hey Aerosoft and Flight1!  Take a look here.  50% off!  Try it sometime.  We'd love you for it!  Enough with the lame 20% off boxed products BS! 

I picked up the 407...aaaaand I have no idea what I'm doing.  I took it for a 'flight'(<---notice the quotes) around KRDD to the hospital and back.  Those were some brave souls at the helipad.  Brave men.  Then a flight down the river and back to the airport.  I need a tutorial bad.  Boy, you see so much more in the Orbx scenery from a helicopter!!

Read somewhere that the FDE was made milder for us non-rotorheads.  I can barely make it hover as it is!

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The FDE is not milder. we made it as close as we could get to the real thing. We tried hard.

The 407 is no joke to fly for sure, i feel accomplished when I manage to take off and land without creating a pile of rubble!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU