Date:          30/01/15 3:06:16 AM

Event ID:      1000

Task Category: (100)

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      bb-PC

Description:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62608.0, time stamp: 0x54abe5b4

Faulting module name: XAudio2_6.dll, version: 9.28.1886.0, time stamp: 0x4b6b0791

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0002cbef

Faulting process id: 0x1754

Faulting application start time: 0x01d03bdfff9235d9

Faulting application path: E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_6.dll

Report Id: 478aa2d8-a7f2-11e4-85e9-c8600024690b

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-01-29T20:06:16.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>991641</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>bb-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.62608.0</Data>

<Data>54abe5b4</Data>

<Data>XAudio2_6.dll</Data>

<Data>9.28.1886.0</Data>

<Data>4b6b0791</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0002cbef</Data>

<Data>1754</Data>

<Data>01d03bdfff9235d9</Data>

<Data>E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_6.dll</Data>

<Data>478aa2d8-a7f2-11e4-85e9-c8600024690b</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

ZORAN

I hate doing this, but people are just becoming lazier and lazier.....

http://bit.ly/18zQKet

What a Tosser! Have some manners. 

ZORAN

I hate doing this, but people are just becoming lazier and lazier.....

You took away my method of operating to find solutions and sometimes make myself look good! :lol:  Still, we have to be aware that others are not that computer literate to conduct searches.  It took me some time before I was able to learn some of the best techniques used for searching (and use the best search engine).  Plus, in this case, his Event Viewer did not indicate this was the faulting module.  You and I know how to read these reports but others are just not that knowledgeable.  This is why we have a CTD Forum so other members can help out those who are not as technically knowledgeable.  Just a quite additional note:  A faster way to search (rather than go to Google) would be to highlight XAudio2_6.dll in his crash report, right click it and select "Search Google for XAudio2_6.dll".  Takes you right to the page of all of the possible solutions! 

I think in this case the best solution is for the OP to download the latest driver for his on-board sound - http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Grazie, Stefano.

Speak English!  your in the CTD forum and not private chat. What a bunch of rat bags turning up in the forums

Its not DirectX , just installed it in the 777 and A2A planes

I think in this case the best solution is for the OP to download the latest driver for his on-board sound - http://www.realtek.c...on Audio Codecs.

Thanks Jim I will try it

ZORAN

Speak English!

Calm down............I was just thanking him, politely, instead of your aggressive tone calling Forum Users 'rat-bags', CTD Forum or not. There is room for politeness. or does the Forum belong to you exclusively? Is it any wonder so many are ditching this Forum.

What are  you thanking him for? The antagonistic manner in calling somebody Lazy ?

Since he doesn't know if Im not PC literate or Very busy then the post was intended to inflame. It was a rat bag post Im not going to sugar coat it

Could you imagine if Jim answered all his requests in this manner, what a shambles it would be.

Im over it  :smile:

ZORAN

If the forums aren't for asking questions, then what are they for? Arguing over FSX vs P3D?

- Bill Magann

Calm down............I was just thanking him, politely, instead of your aggressive tone calling Forum Users 'rat-bags', CTD Forum or not. There is room for politeness. or does the Forum belong to you exclusively? Is it any wonder so many are ditching this Forum.

Not sure who you are referring to here Rick. From your comments, it appears you are talking about me (i.e., does the forum belong to you exclusively?). It couldn't have been to the person you responded to with a quote (zoran)(OP) as he isn't posting in this forum too much. I'm interested in who you were thanking as it couldn't have been me.

To answer your question (if you were responding to something I said), no I do not own this forum but I do respond to many issues my fellow members are having with their products. What are your contributions? To thank someone for referring the OP to search Google? Clearly out of line. Stefano's comments were clearly out of line too. This is not how we help our fellow members.

I also do not understand your comment about so many ditching the [CTD] Forum because I'm responding to individual membership issues (like I did for you once or twice). Where did you get this information that members are ditching the CTD Forum? Seems pretty active to me!! I think you need to take a deep breath and move on. Your inciting/trolling comments are uncalled for.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm sorry, I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm sorry Jim, my comments were out of line? They may not have been satisfactory for you and the OP, but I was just trying to help. It is a pretty common error, not only in FSX, but in a lot of other games too. It's easy to just paste a error log, without any other information about the circumstances that led to the crash, and just to expect people to solve everything for them. Not knowing the details of the crash, I thought that a general response would be better, and in my "link" the OP has a lot of different reports to choose from. And someone that is computer illiterate doesn't know how to pull error logs, and sift through the reports to find the right one. So I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the OP knew his way around a computer.

All that said, his response to me was call me a tosser and a rat-bag... and I was the one out of line? I don't think that is right.

Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone, my intentions were good enough.

Cheers.

Rest assured, not you Jim. You must have missed the 'rat-bags' reference, so it was not you. And I was not referring just solely to the CTD Forum but the Avsim Forum overall.

I was thanking Stefano as his name sounded Italian.

Actually I got a good laugh, I would have probably posted the same error, and if I got a message with that link like that from a forum member I would have got a good laugh and said thanks for the info.  Everyone needs a good reminder that google search.... is our friend, however I know from my own experience, when I get a FSX  CTD that I have never seen before I too get a little bent.. :wub: .. yes sometimes we all get lazy..... I am the first one to admit it....

Great link, made my day... I am glad we still have humor in our hobby...