Sign in to follow this  
KDEN_TWR

PMDG 737 Multiplayer Issue

Hey there everyone,

First time posting on the thread, but I have been stuck for 6 hours on this and have not been able to find any help on any of the forums.

So here's the issue. I purchased the NGX 2 years ago and just reinstalled it on my new laptop. I activated using my code and loaded into free flight with no issues. Everything worked perfectly. When I went to join into my online server that I flew the NGX on my old laptop it will load in the lobby and allow me to begin loading into the game. When the loading hits 86% which is the multiplayer data it stops and crashes back to my desktop. I am able to load into the session in all my other aircraft except for the PMDG. I have searched all the forums trying to find an answer, but haven't found one in any of then that works for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as an administrator twice with no luck.

Any guidance would be appreciated,

Thanks everyone

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I was under the impression that none of the PMDG aircraft were multiplayer capable because they do not use FSX gauges or something like that. Ryan talked about it in a thread a couple of weeks ago and discussed the numerous network and timing issues that would have to be resolved in an environment where they have no control.  Interesting that you have used it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yeah I used it on multiple occasions in FSMP before it shut down. We are still able to use it in the new FSx-MP server as well. Talking to a guy right now who is flying it currently.

Yeah I used it on multiple occasions in FSMP before it shut down. We are still able to use it in the new FSx-MP server as well. Talking to a guy right now who is flying it currently.

Not sure what the issue is here, but as Dan mentioned, you need to sign your posts here. Please do so in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry I may have not been clear enough. The issue I am running into is that when I load up the NGX, it will begin to load and once it hits 86% loading, it crashes back to my desktop. I've done a full reinstall of it and loaded up FSX as an administrator with no luck. Just wondering if anyone has ran into this before and if so, what was the solution that worked for them.

Peyton Lindbloom

My confusion is that the topic is "multiplayer" but your last post is "unable to load NGX," and I'm not sure if you are having a problem only when trying to initiate a multiplayer session.

I don't think anyone associated with PMDG can help with this... it just isn't supported as far as I know.  What about your mulitplayer community?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yeah it's only when I load into the multiplayer session. In Free Flight the aircraft is flawless. I'm a session admin on FSx-MP and we have many members that use the NGX as well as the 777-300 on our session daily without issues.

Peyton Lindbloom

Yeah it's only when I load into the multiplayer session. In Free Flight the aircraft is flawless. I'm a session admin on FSx-MP and we have many members that use the NGX as well as the 777-300 on our session daily without issues.

Peyton Lindbloom

Payton,

Just to clarify - with multiplayer you mean flying on a network (like Vatsim, or IVAO - or you open your own server to host (multiple players - each one plane) - or multiplayer as in shared cockpit (2 people in one plane)?

regards

Yeah flying on a network. I fly on FSx-MP. No sharing cockpit or anything like that. Just my own airplane on FSx-MP.

Dear Payton,

in this case, I'd file a support ticket at:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

If you haven't used the PMDG Support Ticket System before, you will need to register ( right upper corner) at that site

and still you need to fulfill the requirement to sign every post on in this forum according to rules set out here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

easiest way to do that is to edit a signature block in your profile.....

kind regards

Okay I will do that. Thanks so much for the insight. New to the forum.

Peyton Lindbloom

I use PMDG in multiplayer as well as several others I fly with, although the most we've ever probably had in any given session at once is 3-4. The NGX is a known packet flooder so my guess is your host is giving you the boot half way through the loading process. Have them check their server settings.