Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Hawaiian Sunset PMDG 77W-P3D

Enroute in the AAL 777-300ER KDFW-PHNL at FL340 approaching the big island with the sun setting behind Mauna Kea:

HISunset_zps95c14f24.jpg

Dan Downs KCRP

Very nice....my most favorite place on the entire planet!  I visit Kailua-Kona every 2nd winter and am in love with the place!!  If only I didn't have to work...  :lol:

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Really nice view!

In the 77W in P3D does the VMO increase to about 350kts at around FL290 like the real aircraft?

Dan.

It is a  beautiful  view.

Do you get any OOM? 

I just got another OOM ,KEWR to KCVG in mid flight  at FL380. My settings are around mid level. FSUIPC VAS  1273604. 

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/9468/xA2RQL.jpg

I don't think that error is caused by OOM, it's a whole different crash that they can't seem to resolve..

Do you get any OOM?

I am not using FSX:SE... I am beta testing the PMDG 77X in P3D and am showing off :P

In the 77W in P3D does the VMO increase to about 350kts at around FL290 like the real aircraft?

There is not a revision to the aircraft other than necessary to function in the P3D platform.  I've seen your threads on this bit of trivia in the past and assume you have documented with reference in a ticket to PMDG. If it's not in their bug tracking system don't expect it fixed, and there are no 'fixes' planned for the current activity of migrating to two new platforms.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi guys, complete noob question: I can't see the OPs screenshot.. just blank... is there a specific setting I need to change in order to see it?

Thanks! :lol:

Hi guys, complete noob question: I can't see the OPs screenshot.. just blank... is there a specific setting I need to change in order to see it?

Thanks! :lol:

What browser do you use?