Sign in to follow this  
Ed van de Vijver

Throttle Set

Looking good - quick question: I currently have the CH Throttle but changing to Saitek in the summer - do you think its possible to use the CH levers with saitek or vice versa? Noticed from your site the sizes are similar with saitek being slightly longer?

So would you recommend I buy saitek as it'll fit the CH but maybe put a bit of padding in the hole so then later when I upgrade?

Thanks in advance, as soon as I get your advice I'll be sticking an order in for the 777 levers.

Jonathon Ryans

How do you post that picture up like that? Only way i know is copy my dropbox link. But how do you actually get the picture set?

Vernon Howells

Looking good - quick question: I currently have the CH Throttle but changing to Saitek in the summer - do you think its possible to use the CH levers with saitek or vice versa? Noticed from your site the sizes are similar with saitek being slightly longer?

So would you recommend I buy saitek as it'll fit the CH but maybe put a bit of padding in the hole so then later when I upgrade?

Thanks in advance, as soon as I get your advice I'll be sticking an order in for the 777 levers.

Jonathon Ryans

Hi Jonathon, Saitek levers will fit on the CH Quadrant, CH Levers however will NOT fit on the Saitek TQ. The measurements of the Saitek levers is 10x5mm, while CH levers are 9x5mm. So the idea of the padding in the Saitek levers to fit the CH TQ will work fine.

How do you post that picture up like that? Only way i know is copy my dropbox link. But how do you actually get the picture set?

Goto fsfiles.org (or an other site like imageshack for example), upload your picture, then copy the BBcode from that site, set the posting here to BBcode (top left of the bar when typing the reply or original post) and then paste the BBcode in your post.

Hope this makes it clear for you.

Thanks for your swift response, will get the order in today in that case :)

Jonathon

Jonathon Ryans

I saw a YT where frooglesim talked about those.  Some guy in Canada right?  Pretty cool looking.

Jack Sawyer

Just want you to know that there are reduced shipping rates to all countries in- and outside Europe (except The Netherlands) now. I added the option for shipping without track & Trace, which means 6 euro less shipment fees for example to USA and Canada. Check it out on http://seebee-creations.com

Nice. Do you only do 737 and A320, or also other planes? I'm thinking Dash 8

Nice. Do you only do 737 and A320, or also other planes? I'm thinking Dash 8

For now, there is Airbus, B777 and B737 NGX. 

Dash 8 should'n be to hard, so I will consider this. But I don't know how many demand there will be. Sure I'll be happy to make a set specially for you, but there will be a higher price for that.

Wow, so many sets now! Is there any way for a discount if you bought say a 737 and 777 throttle or combinations etc :) Just being cheeky before pay day ;) Unfortunately wasn't able to pick up this a few weeks ago as originally planned because of a particular popular 777 release for P3D...

Jonathon Ryans