Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

What Airline Are You?

I can't believe this.  Took the quiz and got Spirit! :lol:

Your result: Spirit

You don't care what anyone thinks about you! And you don't care if you offend some of the more sensitive souls you may encounter in life. Like Spirit, you chart your own course with little regard for popularity. Although you may make a few enemies now and again, you tend to get your way most of the time.

Enjoy...  http://www.smartertravel.com/blogs/today-in-travel/quiz-which-airline-are-you.html?id=18837217

Here's another one...  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/airline-personality_n_3749277.html

I had better luck on the second one because I got Southwest :smile: .

You got: Southwest Airlines

Like Southwest Airlines, you're reliable and practical. Southwest survived that nasty flurry of airline bankruptcies awhile back, proving they persist through challenges the way you do. Don't expect too much love with that toughness, though- you still won't get an assigned seat.

American:

You're iconic, classic, and patriotic. You're a successful and strong person, and, in certain circles, you're kind of a big deal. Like American Airlines, you're popular among your peers and you're known for being a reliable spirit who gets the job done—albeit without an overabundance of froufrou and fuss.  

Matthew Kane

This was awesome!  :BigGrin:

Got American in the first...

"You're iconic, classic, and patriotic. You're a successful and strong person, and, in certain circles, you're kind of a big deal. Like American Airlines, you're popular among your peers and you're known for being a reliable spirit who gets the job done—albeit without an overabundance of froufrou and fuss."

...and Southwest second.

Well good golly my airline is my future retirement location.....imagine that :P

Hawaiian

You're a laid-back free spirit who feels most comfortable with a cold drink on a sunny beach. You're sensible and levelheaded, and, like Hawaiian, you're a cool character who brings a smile to the faces of those around you.

Chris Sunseri

You got: Cathay Pacific Airlines

Much like China's Cathay Pacific Airlines, you live for luxury. You love to prop your feet on a sturdy ottoman, hang your gown in a personal closet and let a massage chair tickle your shoulder knots.

and on the 2nd:

You got: Hawaiian

You're a laid-back free spirit who feels most comfortable with a cold drink on a sunny beach. You're sensible and levelheaded, and, like Hawaiian, you're a cool character who brings a smile to the faces of those around you.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

1) Hawaiian

2) Qantas (From the looks of the questions there are only 4 choices in the Huffington one)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

American:

You're iconic, classic, and patriotic. You're a successful and strong person, and, in certain circles, you're kind of a big deal. Like American Airlines, you're popular among your peers and you're known for being a reliable spirit who gets the job done—albeit without an overabundance of froufrou and fuss.  

Ditto here.

Well good golly my airline is my future retirement location.....imagine that

See you there...  :BigGrin:

I got Hawaiian

and Virgin

A true individual, you wield a distinctly artistic and fashionable personality. You're not afraid of spectacle, and, thanks to your colorful character, you're very well-liked. Although you have a taste for the finer things in life, you also appreciate a good bargain and are skilled at maintaining your high style on a dime.   

On the second one I got Qantas

Like Qantas, you're an adventurer who is allured by the upscale. Qantas was founded in the Australian Outback, a remote, arid terrain in the heart of the continent. But you won't find anything rugged about Qantas service: business class passengers can order a Qantaschauffer to scoop them up before a flight.

I'd say those describe me pretty well.

Second one:

You got: Cathay Pacific Airlines

Much like China's Cathay Pacific Airlines, you live for luxury. You love to prop your feet on a sturdy ottoman, hang your gown in a personal closet and let a massage chair tickle your shoulder knots. Great news: Cathay has all these features in its first class cabins.

The first one had too many questions that I wasn't able to answer.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Virgin :unsure:

A true individual, you wield a distinctly artistic and fashionable personality. You're not afraid of spectacle, and, thanks to your colorful character, you're very well-liked. Although you have a taste for the finer things in life, you also appreciate a good bargain and are skilled at maintaining your high style on a dime.

Chris Howard

Also Spirit in the first, though that might have turned out different if I'd been more honest and chosen 'detention' as my favourite subject at schoool.

I had difficulty being at all honest when taking the second test (laughing too much, and chose Dublin as my long lost lover) and, predictably, got Ryanair:

"You're a money saver and a minimalist, just like Ryanair! Widely regarded as the cheapest airline ever, Dublin-based Ryanair schleps students and bargain hungers around Europe in little chairs practically made of plastic. They prefer not to quibble about safety concerns, because they live on the edge. So do you!"

I'd hang my head but really don't care!

Southwest

Everyone loves you! A loyal and caring person, you're a refreshingly down-to-earth individual who has little trouble making friends. Like cult-favorite Southwest, you're a champion for the common man and, to put it simply, a whole lot of fun to be around.

Yup sums it up  :P

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10