Sign in to follow this  
asanal

What is R6025 Pure Virtual function call

only installing c++ again, that will not fix it.

C++ wipe and re-install did fix it for me.

Seems it will. Look at it this way, if a component in your car fails you don't replace the whole car, you replace the component.

ki9cAAb.jpg

if a component in your car fails you don't replace the whole car, you replace the component.

And that's the ONLY way I could afford to race them :) ... but dang I replaced A LOT ... many times the same component, ugh.

But yeah, PVf is tricky one to solve ... last resort would be to re-install the OS in this case, especially since it only happens with the PMDG.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob,

I checked as much possible, not thing  found in sound drivers, every driver is up to date.

I made   a test flight again same result ,R6025

Dan, I didn't open ticked with PMDG because my latest finding was this is not PMDG related issue. I am almost sure this is done by  STEAM . Either they used the wrong coding or code is corrupted. Besides PMDG777,  I received R6025 from default 747. IT is shame otherwise  STEM-FSX is very good, stable and  improved FPS.  But, if you cannot fly it or STEAM will not fix it what good is it. :(

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

i had the R6025 error a few weeks back using fsx, and the T7. which is the 1st time i ever came across this

phenomenon. the only recent changes to my system were the additions of orbx ftx global and europe lc

i think i may have resolved it by just turning sliders down a notch and making sure before flight only using

the sceneries i am flying through. at the time i had the ctd i was flying SBRF-GGOV, and did not at the time

realise i still had utx europe & orbx europe enabled in my sceneries cfg. i have not had any further issues so far

touch wood. hope this helps.

regards graeme.

regards, graeme crawford

I do know you have

this issue with steam like a good few others.however,as i said this error is not confined to that platform as it happens in fsx too. forgot

to mention i also disabled mytrafficx as i fly only on vatsim.imo this error seems to trigger while using different sceneries & having them all enabled.

Regards graeme.

regards, graeme crawford

Dan,

From STEAM "I opened the KillingFloor.ini file in notepad and found the render device in the [Engine.Engine] section was still set to "Direct 3D" even though I had reinstalled."

I don't have a KillingFloor" game and KillerFloor .ini file.

What is other alternative?

Graeme,

I only experiencing R6025 with STEAM, in every flights.

Ahmet Sanal

I recommend you try the STEAM forum or other google links.  Only other thing I just recalled was to make sure your desktop is in the aero mode (a windows disaplay option). Sorry it took time for that to surface but I'm old.

Dan Downs KCRP

it took time for that to surface but I'm old.

I understood,we are in the same boat :p0504:

Ahmet Sanal

Hi there.

I'm also having this issue but just with the 777

Can someone explain how to uninstall the c ++ library and reinstall.

I'm guessing it's done through control panel and uninstall programs??

14ppkc-6.png

Hi there, I dont have the 777 but, I experienced the same issue recently. It didn't matter which addon or where in the world I was flying. After googling and searching forums, I was still stuck. So I found some German forum and tried to use google translate but the result was more greek than english.

Btw, here's the link for those that do understand german: http://www.netzblogr.com/loesung-fuer-den-r6025-crash-in-prepar3d-und-fsx

Anyhow, make a short story long, I did get that they were talking about some dll's in the windows\system32 folder, so I decided to check if the same ddl's were present in my system. And they were, so I made a backup folder within the sys32 folder and moved the dll's to the backup folder I just created. Lord and behold, now were back in business again and the sun is shining, birds are chirping and I can hear childrens laughter somewhere in the distance.

The dll's to look for are: msvcr100_clr0400.dll, msvcr110_clr0400.dll and msvcr120_clr0400.dll

So if you have this problem and tried everything else, then have a look inside your windows\system32 folder, the perp may be hiding there. NB! Never delete these kind of files, either rename them or move them to a backup folder, just in case if you should need them again.

Disclaimer:

So far I haven't noticed anything negative by removing them, but what ever you do to your own computer is your own responibility. I looked at it like this: if the only option left was something as drastic as to reinstall FS and maybe even the OS, there's no harm in trying....and so I did, and it worked, saved myself a whole lotta trouble.

This error in my case was a result of a problem with one or more of my C++ runtime libraries ... the ONLY time I encountered this issue was when a 3rd party product had installed a German language version of some C++ runtime libraries.  The odd thing is that even when you go to your OS Control Panel and select "Uninstall a program" and you see many C++ runtime entries they all look like standard English versions with no hint they are German versions ... only way I found out was when I uninstalled the C++ runtimes, I got a dialog box that was in German.

++

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com