Sign in to follow this  
ek148

Airsimmer (once again)

Good afternoon

I was reinstalling my airsimmer and I cant activate my acount, the tablet PC stucks for 8-10 seconds and doesn't activate, the website is also down.

I found in a forum about this they are working on it but I has hoping if anyone had an airsimmer admin e-mail contact for me to get in touch with him and clear things out

thanks 

I suggested to others recentl that they contact Flight1 who are/were the retailer. I never heard back.

I suggest you do the same.

Peter Schluter

Flight1 only provides the wrapper - the Airsimmer is not their aircraft and they do not provide support for it.  That said, the F1 response was that the Airsimmer  website is down and they have been in touch with Airsimmer and been informed it is being worked on.  For those of you who have dealt with Airsimmer you may cipher out what that actually means.

DJ

Flight1 are an excellent company, the only one I know of who provide a no-questions 30 day money back guarantee.

I think it is well understood they do not provide any support for the aircraft, but as "provider of the wrapper", they are the retailer of the aircraft. As such, they are the ones responsible if one cannot access the product.

Having dealt with them for ten years or so, I have no doubt that airsimmer purchasers will have satisfaction in the end.

Peter Schluter

Actually, they provided distribution and a wrapper service as they do with many development shops...  Clearly the product was not faulty (at least in the registering sense) and has not been sold by Flight1 for some time - years, actually.  They have done due diligence by contacting the developers and if the developers (who control the registration server) don't respond appropriately the OP is out of luck.  That said, I'm kind of wondering if the development shop is in Ukraine.

DJ

They were selling the airsimmer  at least up till December 2013. That is when I bought it.

Peter Schluter