Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Looking for a old avsim file

Does anyone have (or know where I can find) download ID 127972 (I don't know the file name). This file was lost back when avsim was hacked. It went with the old Winnipeg (CYWG) scenery made by David Madge and Adam Bentley (the file name is cywg_v101.zip).

I think I remember that this file added extra buildings to the Winnipeg scenery.

Yes I looked there Kimmer. It gave the avsim link, but that file is not at avsim anymore.

Here is a link to that file, can't see if it works due to my network security at work.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=127972&CatID=fs2004scen

**Edit**

Sorry, I was typing my message out when you replied.  Disregard.  Have you tried searching out other files by David Madge and Adam Bently, you can look at the readme files for contact information and see if they can re-upload the file or send it to you.

\Robert Hamlich/

HUSSAR, That is the link I used. It sent me to the avsim library that came up empty.

Jim Robinson, that file you posted is the main airport. The file I am looking for is a add-on to that file.

Maybe this file ???

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/20805/fs2004-afcad2-for-winnipeg-intl-airport-cywg

. This file is only for use with the add-on scenery by Adam Bentley and David Madge (CYWGV101.ZIP) and has not been tested with the default airport. By Lee Brompton.

Or another Winnipeg airport version

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=70735

FS2004 Winnipeg Scenery Enhancement v3.00 update. This scenery is an enhancement for the default Winnipeg International Airport, located in Manitoba, Canada (CYWG). Features ramps, static, gate and terminal enhancements as well as missing tarmac and night lights. By Manuel Santos.

This file was lost back when avsim was hacked. It went with the old Winnipeg (CYWG) scenery made by David Madge and Adam Bentley
PM sent with an email address for Adam.  Good luck.

\Robert Hamlich/

I have never seen a Winnipeg city scenery ever. Even on the CanUK scenery site there was never a Winnipeg city scenery listed. Is it possible that you might have it confused with CYQR Regina? That had city buildings and landmarks as well as the airport.