Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

New Airport PAWD - Seward (Alaska) ...

... of course  ^_^ for free - get it here.

cvr7knedi2vmaoi1r.jpg

cvr7l21yz79lffjhb.jpg

cvr7layzf11n3wrq7.jpg

cvr7lljsz79vopa3j.jpg

cvr7lwo40h347rwbj.jpg

cvr7m71dyqwytujj3.jpg

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

WOW, that's a great piece of work. Amazed it's free. Thanks for the HU

Seriously impressive! All the more so when the author gives it away. I really love the fact that this sort of community spirit is still evident around the X-Plane platform. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quality payware addons but when they dominate to the point where the freeware community is drowned out, some essential facet to the hobby is lost. X-Plane is inclusive in that way, you can contribute something you made yourself, I like that! Seeing something in the sim that you made yourself, whatever it be, gives great satisfaction. Well done Sir!

I'm all for quality payware addons but when they dominate to the point where the freeware community is drowned out, some essential facet to the hobby is lost

+1 to this. Also, I dare to say, a lot of the freeware is actually better quality than some of the payware. This is one of the biggest strengths of X-Plane at the moment, the freeware and developer community.

Looks great, thanks for the link.  Very nice scenery.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Is there another site to download from? I've tried to register with xplane.org but despite multiple attempts to register and contact the admin, I still can't join:(

Is there another site to download from? I've tried to register with xplane.org but despite multiple attempts to register and contact the admin, I still can't join:(

Amazing scenery in deed! Yes there is, actually when i first downloaded the scenery, the X plane website directed me to here, though now the download was moved to X plane website:

http://rdesignx.weebly.com/x-plane.html

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Very Very Nice!!! Thanks :o  :o  :o

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

A true work of art. I just did a short flight from Anchorage in the Cessna Caravan and it's a beautiful approach. Highly recommended