Sign in to follow this  

Hey Guys,

I'm hopping someone can help me here. I just bought a EZ-FLITE BS-12 pc to aviation adapter, the headset works fine but my Realtek HD Audio system that comes on my motherboard won't work, so I hear nothing but faint static when I plug it in.

The issue is probably my Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio card that I have for my main speakers. I can't use it since it doesn't have a mic in. Any ideas how to set it so I have 2 audio systems working at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Michel,

I assume you are using FSX as your flight sim......If this is the case then you can split the sounds between the two.......Go into the sound settings in FSX there is one for simulator sounds. and one for the headset, you have to set them yourself.

I hope this helps.......

Brian.

Hi Michel,

I assume you are using FSX as your flight sim......If this is the case then you can split the sounds between the two.......Go into the sound settings in FSX there is one for simulator sounds. and one for the headset, you have to set them yourself.

I hope this helps.......

Brian.

Thanks for your response, 

This is way more complex than that, The devices show that they are active but i hear faint noise at a high setting and the mic from the headset isn't registering anything. Could anyone think it could be from my headset or maybe even my motherboard?