Sign in to follow this  
FlyingEngineer

FS9 Display Error

Thank you for your answer yuhkf. But how can I install your mentioned drivers (275.33 etc) for my NVIDEA Card?. When I try to install there apears always the error massage that the driver isn't compatible.

Flugsimulatorpilot

FlyingEngineer

I am an enthusiastic flight simulator pilot from Germany with strong interests in aeronautics, materials science, engineering and programming. As I was just starting to learn English when I began virtual flying as a child, please excuse the poor English of my earlier posts (2015-2018) 🙂

FlightSim: MSFS2020 | JF BAe 146 Pro - PMDG 737-800 - Fenix A320

System Specs: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA - Intel Core i7 6700K OC  4,3 Ghz - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC-Edition 11GB GDDR5X - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2666 - Corsair Hydro Series H110i - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - CH Flight Sim Yoke - CH Pro Pedals

Just change your OS I recommend win7 64. That is the only thing that you can do about it. In any case new OS is just better for game then the XP and it is better in spending resources of new hardware. Even for game with granny like is fs2004

and it will solved all your problems with graphic drivers

No need to change your Operating System.

Just go here

http://www.guru3d.com/files-categories/videocards-nvidia-geforce-(xp-32-bit).html

and select a driver which will work for you.

I'm using 266.58 and everything is fine.

Warning: MS does not offer Security Updates for XP anymore. The least you have to do is to install a good virus Scanner. Or operate your FS9 PC disconnected from the net.

I have understud, that  our friend Flugsimulatorpilot can’t install driver series 2 onto his NVIDEA Geforce GTX 770 OC, or I figured out that wrong. If that is right, new OS is solution ore to live with that graphic glitch like it is.

Hi,

Sorry that I have up to know not respond. As yuhkf said there are only two options: 1. new OS; 2. live with that issue.

It is not possible to get an older driver on this card. The installer automatically checks the compatibility and when the driver is not compatible the setup ends.

I have already contacted the NVIDIA Support. I will let you know if they have a solution.

Flugsimulatorpilot

FlyingEngineer

I am an enthusiastic flight simulator pilot from Germany with strong interests in aeronautics, materials science, engineering and programming. As I was just starting to learn English when I began virtual flying as a child, please excuse the poor English of my earlier posts (2015-2018) 🙂

FlightSim: MSFS2020 | JF BAe 146 Pro - PMDG 737-800 - Fenix A320

System Specs: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA - Intel Core i7 6700K OC  4,3 Ghz - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC-Edition 11GB GDDR5X - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2666 - Corsair Hydro Series H110i - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - CH Flight Sim Yoke - CH Pro Pedals