Sign in to follow this  
romney

Windows 10 Build 9926 and P3D 2.4

I'm forcing AFR Friendly with these settings. The second GPU is definitely seeing usage with ONLY P3D running.

There is a big difference between seeing the second card being used and actually getting some be performance benefit from it.

I thought the universal complaint about Crossfire is that it does not work with any windowed game not just P3D.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I am running 10 on one of my desktops. I like it a lot and will be switching everything i have including my surface pro 3 as soon as it is released.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png