Sign in to follow this  

LearJet 24b ... files for GoFlight MCP-Pro Autopilot

Uploaded to my Google Drive ... this is for the MCP-Pro but includes the Bespoke variables:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Q-fAfEZwyd01ZbEo3TExRQUE/view?usp=sharing

zip file contains:

Learjet_24b.xml (Bespokes, Import them into GIT)

Learjet_24b_GFMCPPRO.xml  (MCP-Pro, import them in to GIT when MCP-Pro tab is active)

All the Autopilot functions/buttons should work along with Alt setting, Hdg, VS speed inc/dec.  There is no IAS/Mach modes for this AP so I used the IAS/MACH display to show ground speed.

MCP-Pro  -- Learjet 24b button

VOR-LOC = NAV LOC

CWS = B/C

A/T ARM = YAW DAMPER

IAS/Mach = Ground Speed

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: on a side note, it looks like none of the VC night lighting works in P3D V2.5 Beta 3.

Do you have any GIT files publicly available now?

Not sure I understand, these are public? ... Oh do you mean add them to AVSIM library ... probably a good idea if that's what you mean.  I've done 6 aircraft and started in on the Q400 but stopped since Majestic don't provide many of the Lvars (Pilot or Training version will provide more when released).

I've just got the CS C-130 (and working in P3D v2.5) and I might tackle that next since I know how the CS folks work with their Lvars after doing the CS 777.

I usually post them on Steve's forum and he often add's them to his download section here: http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/downloads.html.  Also gotta thank Steve for keeping his GIT tool updated.

Cheers, Rob.