Sign in to follow this  
joejccva71

Sim Physics X or Accu Feel?

I am planning to acquire Accu Feel to get specially its physical enhancements and wondering whether this will work with the 2D cockpit panel of FSX Default Boeing 737-800.

Would really appreciate any information on this.  

Thanks,

Clarindo

Accu-Sim and Accu-Feel are actually 2 different things. Accu-Sim is the software that makes your sim aircraft simulate wear and tear. If you don't fly your P-51 for a few weeks, you'll need to recharge the battery, and if you make a sloppy landing, you'll have to fix the gear and/or the brakes. Stuff like that - that's what the hangar app is for. The wear and tear have to be "fixed" on a regular basis. And as far as I know, it is only available for the A2A line.

Accu-Feel, OTOH, is the software that makes your Cessna 172 bump and bounce when taxiing on grass, and gives you turbulence and other movements. It works with every A/C I have, but it's not really meant to use with the big iron - much better with GA aircraft. You don't get a lot of bumpiness when taxiing a 777 from the gate to the active. I love it for the A2A Cub, 172 and P-51. If I had one of those butt-kicker sound systems, I'd really feel like I was there.

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for the information, gpbarth.

Currently I am flying and experiencing with the Boeing 737-800 and wondering whether AccuFeel will work not only with this bird but particularly with a 2D panel which is what I use.

Anyway, I appreciate your response and information.

Most little issues with ACCUSIM can be played with in sliders. IE suspension too soft etc or you can reduce turbulence effects, I use it with ASN witout any problems. A2A have there own core for their aircraft that is why they have it disabled for their own planes. It with ASN have changed FSX.Wouldnt and dont fly without it.

Most little issues with ACCUSIM can be played with in sliders. IE suspension too soft etc or you can reduce turbulence effects, I use it with ASN witout any problems. A2A have there own core for their aircraft that is why they have it disabled for their own planes. It with ASN have changed FSX.Wouldnt and dont fly without it.

That's Accu-Feel, not Accu-Sim. If I'm correct,Accu-Sim is only on A2A planes. Maintenance Hangar, overhauls, oil changes, battery changes,etc.

Accu-Feel is the turbulence, suspension and other "feeling" performance out issues.

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Fresh report with a Razbam Metroliner. With A-F on a CTD followed three times, switching A-F off, Metroliner loaded normally.

gpbarth is correct.  Just to clarify...

Accu-sim is always aircraft-specific and only for A2A add-ons.  It's a separate purchase for older A2A aircraft (Piper Cub, P-47, B-17, Spitfire) with some minor variations (B377 users can add it with the Captain of the Ship module; there's a common Accu-sim module for both the civilian and military P-51, so Mustang drivers only have to buy one Accu-sim module to cover both aircraft).  For the more recent general aviation aircraft (C172, C182, Piper Cherokee and Piper Comanche), Accu-sim is included - no separate purchase necessary.

Accu-sim adds a range of features - not only maintenance and persistent wear-and-tear but also deeper systems simulation (e.g. modeling fuel in the primer lines), sounds and flight dynamics. Also some randomness to wear and tear, so each aircraft has its own unique personality.  

Accu-feel applies to non-A2A aircraft - whether default or add-ons.  It adds sounds, ground and water physics, and some turbulence effects.  It can be turned on or off either globally or per aircraft, and can be fine-tuned for each aircraft.  As Nurmblitz notes, it can sometimes cause problems with particular add-ons, especially some recent ones.  As a general rule, it does better with GA and old props than with heavier iron.

Hope this helps.

Hi there. I always used accu feel with fun. However I can no longer use it. I have P3D version 4 installed and it is no longer compatible. It has never been compatible with P3D, but with some changes in P3D I got it to work. In version 4 (64bit) it is no longer possible. I read on the forum from a2asimulations.com, that it will be in a long future made ready for version 4. Thats a pitty.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar