Sign in to follow this  

Update for GoFlight modules and quick video St. Maarten loop

Here is an updated version 2.0 of my GoFlight MCP-Pro, EFIS, Bespokes for use with GoFlight Interface Tool.  Sorta out some issues with the AutoPilot and used IAS/MACH to display real time IAS since there no setting of speed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Q-fAfEZwyeUc3VEJEa1VHbXM/view?usp=sharing

Another quick P3D V2.5 Beta 3 test video on a loop around St. Maarten (found a few issues and reported to LM).

Cheers, Rob

Thanks so much Rob... looking great !

Your water is looking much better than I have recently seen :rolleyes:

Could I  possibly bug you for your water settings in P3D and textures used ?  If using REX4 could you also include wave animation textures used?

Thanks for all you do for our community :good:

WAT1460.png

Could I  possibly bug you for your water settings in P3D and textures used ?  If using REX4 could you also include wave animation textures used?

Certainly ... I'm using these REX sets with P3D water set to Ultra (surface wind was moderate or light I think, setup my own weather).  Bathymetry is OFF.

REX:
Current Soft Cloud set: 13 (32bit P3D)
Wave Animations:  Set 10 (Ripple Wind)
Water Textures: Set 2 (Medium Clear Corral) -- not 100% sure about this one, I think that's what I have set

Also doing a cold start procedures document, but the Carenado documents provided don't have detail procedures so I'm looking at real world videos to see if I can learn something there.  But anyway for GoFlight users these files might help you out.

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks !!!

Yeah, agree about lack of C&D start instructions.  Back in FSX I used the the Eaglesoft Citation II/SP, which has helped a lot.

WAT1460.png