Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

PC12 Overhaul Mod V1.0 and N594WA Repaint Released

default GPS

make sure you do everything in the instructions. There should be folders inside the panel folder and you extract the Carenado cab files into them, and then overwrite them using the files in this mod.

Just an update, ok still around but still computerless so no updates for a little while yet. Hoping to get it back this month.

Just an update, ok still around but still computerless so no updates for a little while yet. Hoping to get it back this month.

thank you for the update. waiting patiently for another update to your great mod

Any planned future updates?

Yep I haven't given up on the PC12 but real life has to take precedence unfortunately.

Any bugs aside (poor 777200LRF seems to have borne the brunt of it) the plane is usable in its current state.

I'm working on a project for work and project deadlines can be quite demanding leaving me no time to work on this. That should tail off towards Christmas and then I'll be able to dedicate more time. When you see my paint updates you'll know I'll be back into it as generally I'll do both the repaints I've promised as well as tinkering with the flight model.

• Upvote 1

Having just recently purchased the Carenado PC12, I was quite excited to see the level of enthusiasm and commitment you've all (particularly autogyro) given to this aircraft. I am following this topic and hope to contribute when I have all of the modifications installed. My thanks to you all!

This is a really nice aircraft and there are some good YouTube video tutorials to help. Enjoy!

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Yep I haven't given up on the PC12 but real life has to take precedence unfortunately.

Any bugs aside (poor 777200LRF seems to have borne the brunt of it) the plane is usable in its current state.

I'm working on a project for work and project deadlines can be quite demanding leaving me no time to work on this. That should tail off towards Christmas and then I'll be able to dedicate more time. When you see my paint updates you'll know I'll be back into it as generally I'll do both the repaints I've promised as well as tinkering with the flight model.

Great to hear that you didn't quit simming. Not having heard anything from you on the forum made me expect the worst... ;-) Take your time!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

This is actually the first Carenado aircraft I've added to my hanger. My next question is not to belittle any of your contributions to date and I surely look forward to what you'll be offering in the future. The question is, why isn't Carenado providing the "support" for their creation? I've heard that they create great GA aircraft. Is that as far as they go, just creating one?

This is actually the first Carenado aircraft I've added to my hanger. My next question is not to belittle any of your contributions to date and I surely look forward to what you'll be offering in the future. The question is, why isn't Carenado providing the "support" for their creation? I've heard that they create great GA aircraft. Is that as far as they go, just creating one?

Carenado have a business plan that makes them have to keep releasing new aircraft as quickly as possible and they barely support their old products

Carenado have a business plan that makes them have to keep releasing new aircraft as quickly as possible and they barely support their old products

My what a polite choice of words. You have much more self control than I.  :hi:

• Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Can I ask for a repaint for the FSX PC-12 from Flight1 here? I would like a solid glossy black PC12 with tail number N632VA on it. Thanks in advance.

This is a really nice aircraft and there are some good YouTube video tutorials to help. Enjoy!

I have looked on YouTube and found a lot of videos on the Carenado PC 12 but nothing like a real tutorial (switches and systems, V speeds, etc.). Can you direct me to some of them?