Sign in to follow this  
BR4593

PMDG 777 is out for P3D!

ON BEHALF OF GOOGLE TRANSLATION I'm sorry, I do not want to be misunderstood

I NEED TO PAY 89 DOLLARS again P3D.?

YES

And typing so much in CAPS is considered to be rude, as if you are SHOUTING, so I'd advice you to not do that anymore.  ^_^

Hello again boys, sorry for google translate  :angry: .

i bought PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX 6 months ago but i have trouble with fsx and i never use this package, i'm using prepar 3d now and i want to use PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for p3d, 

must i have to buy it again or can i change fsx version to p3d version?

Hello again boys, sorry for google translate  :angry: .

i bought PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX 6 months ago but i have trouble with fsx and i never use this package, i'm using prepar 3d now and i want to use PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for p3d, 

must i have to buy it again or can i change fsx version to p3d version?

You need to buy the T7 again if you want to use it in P3D!

Patric

YES

And typing so much in CAPS is considered to be rude, as if you are SHOUTING, so I'd advice you to not do that anymore.  ^_^

zanzon

And sign your name otherwise your posts will be deleted. You have been given fair warming. 3 posts from you, no name. This Forum belongs to PMDG, not Avsim. Their rules, which you must adhere to.

zanzon

And sign your name otherwise your posts will be deleted. You have been given fair warming. 3 posts from you, no name. This Forum belongs to PMDG, not Avsim. Their rules, which you must adhere to.

Settle down, this is the P3D forum, NOT the PMDG one.....

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hello everyone,
I just wonder which part of 90$ goes to where? How much for licence , how much for pmdg , how much for developers? If we can buy aerosoft , as realistic as pmdg I think , for 40$ , then where is 50$ gone? After 7 march , it will be 135$ and so this 95$ difference for what?

That price is very fair for the moment. I was hoping to wait till my birthday to get this in September, but I'd be stupid to pass up on the $89.99 for the base 777 package. From what I see on the sight, the 777-300 expansion is fixed at $29.99 unlike the base 200.

So the cheapest course for the simmer on a budget would be to get the 777-200 before March 7th, and get the 300 expansion later if you want it.

That's what I did ;)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Has anyone done a long haul with it yet?  Something is eating more VAS... typically if I am flying over the ocean my VAS stays even, but it keeps going up in the T7.  Anyone else experience this?

I did some test all day yesterday with the T7 and VAS is for sure back as a "killer". Sitting in EKCH with 1024 textures and normal settings for all autogen and no AI traffic at gate c37 (and ROBS other long haul settings) i was at 3,4-3,6GB VAS which is a no go to land here for a flight more than 1 hour for sure.

So hopefully 2.5 can give us some more headroom again ?. OOM is going to be a killer again i am afraid. The inbuild AItraffic has some really nasty memoryleak. I saw a jump once going from 3,3GB to 3,85GB in a second around EKCH and OOM was in place even with 3.85gb.

A little sad now that the performance is pretty good in P3D.

What about the graphic option you can save profiles like in FSX?. How do you load them in P3D without having to restart P3D and deleting the shader folder. Just from the startup screen?

FSDT does also not have the option to switch between HD textures directly anymore (the addon manager)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Two flights, two OOMs.  The only other time I got an OOM in P3D was due to the plane selection bug which is being fixed in v2.5.  Time to start dialing the sliders waaaay back as I was using default airports.

Ryan

Guys come on... 83 dollars?! I've already purchased it for FSx. A discount for the people who has purchased it for FSx is a must. PMDG is not fair. The only thing they have changed is a DLL.... Really disgusting.

Guys come on... 83 dollars?! I've already purchased it for FSx. A discount for the people who has purchased it for FSx is a must. PMDG is not fair. The only thing they have changed is a DLL.... Really disgusting.

I agree with you , this is disgusting...

Settle down, this is the P3D forum, NOT the PMDG one.....

Ooops, my bad. It was the PMDG link that misled me to thinking that it was the PMDG Forum

I cant get the product to work. I never got prompted for activation and once the model loads I get retracted landing gear and no clickable buttons in the cockpit. So frustrating. I had been eagerly awaiting this product for some time. 

Besides not following the mandatory Forum Rules of not signing his name...

Hey Rick were in the P3D forum not the PMDG forum.  Not unless the rules have changed and I slept through it.

Sorry Rick I see you already figured that out my browser didn't show the updated topics.

I NEED TO PAY 89 DOLLARS again P3D.?

Yes you will need to pay $89 again up until March 7 then the price goes to $140.  Get it now for a steal.

For the OOM's and a more fluid experience I have gone to extremes.  No autogen whatsoever.  It's OK being that I'm above FL300 for more than 95% of the time.

Sean Green