Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

Michar-

I am not speaking on behalf of DTG- but based on information that is publicly available, I anticipate they intend to get FSX up and running on Steam, gain developers to sell products via their Steam portal, and then reinvest the earnings to develop a future platform based upon more modern derivatives of the intellectual property that they have licensed from MS.

Not unlike what Lockheed Martin is doing, except that DTG is not allowed to sell into the training sphere, and Lockheed Martin is not allowed to sell into the entertainment sphere.

I hope that helps!

Let's throw you a curveball:  If PMDG plans to support the new license of the 777 for P3D in the v3.x territory, would existing FSX customers receive updates in the case of a DTG FS11-or-whatever-it-may-be-named?

This will help me see what I intend to do with my money.

sig01.png

Great news, Robert! 

Do you have some new informations about the following 737NGX Update? I really love this plane as well.... 

Damn people...

If you dont like it vote with your wallets, no one wants to listen to whingers...

You dont go to a car dealer and demand a major discount because you previously brought a 4 cylinder and now want the new 6 clyinder version...

Cop it sweet or move on.

You allways get the wingers, winging about the the wingers, winging.

Isn't this what forums are all about, havin ya say ? Personally, I'm disappointed this update beet the NGX update.

Winge on guys.

You allways get the wingers, winging about the the wingers, winging.

Isn't this what forums are all about, havin ya say ? Personally, I'm disappointed this update beet the NGX update.

Winge on guys.

+1 ... I really hope that there is more time for our NGX Updates and NGX-Addons (ER´s and BBJ´s) now :-(

As a existing FSX 777 costumer - which moved to P3D months ago - I would greatly appreciate to cancel my FSX licence and upgrade to P3D. Where can I pay my 45$?

Attention. If PMDG is holding a gun against your head and forcing you to purchase this please call the police. Stop complaining about it. This is a new platform. There are other options out there for T7 P3d version. I Personally am getting this and I'd pay another 90 bucks for the 64b if and when gets release. This is a hobby and you get what you pay for. This is the rolls Royce of flight simulator. Thank you for supporting P3D and can't wait for you XPLANE goodie to be released.

Jus wanted to add this. For all the so called " loyal customers " that feel betrayed, PMDG went out of their way to make the T7 work on Fsx se edition FOR FREE in which for my part I thought it was a completely waiste of time when they already have their hands full with P3D and xplane.

++++1

Something I just don't understand... Imagine, we do not have this 777 for P3D, also hypothetically imagine we just had a release of 64 bit P3D... What good is this 64 bit P3D for us.. ? Nothing...

It is because of PMDG addons a dinosaur like FSX has survived so long and some other addons which were bought because we had PMDG .. Now because of all these addons many people will move towards P3D and soon a realistic simulation with no resource constraints on a 64bit environment will be a reality ... 

All I am seeing is people cribbing about pricing .. I dont know how a simulation on an entirely different platform with way above graphics quality can come subsidized or even quoting few people free..

This is just ridiculous... People who don't see this fair, please don't buy ...

Yer I bought PMDG and expansion for FSX. I think its time to try on P3d.

Time to let FSX go....737 NG that would be great addition to P3D. Pitty we cant trade the software back in for the conversion to PMDG..

Paul-

She goes into final testing this weekend...  and the good news is that we already have the licensing approval so that won't hold us up at all.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

As a existing FSX 777 costumer - which moved to P3D months ago - I would greatly appreciate to cancel my FSX licence and upgrade to P3D. Where can I pay my 45$?

Just keep it in your wallet :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think the outrage comes to show how popular PMDG's add-ons are and how badly people like myself want it to work on P3D. The reality is that there is no developer in the FS multiverse that can roll-out products as good as PMDG's. Maybe a certain Airbus developer could come close soon but I wouldnt hold my breath over it. PMDG being a premium developer their pricing must match the quality of their products and it does. Even the new $135 price tag is reasonable IMO. However you have to keep in mind that not many people can afford to dish out the insane amount of money required to port their PMDG products to P3D. If everyone could afford it there would be no whinging. Add up the cost of moving the 737, 777 and their respective expansions as well as the upcoming 747v2 and it becomes quite simply impossible for most of us even though we own most if not all of PMDG's products for FSX. I know I said I wouldnt buy the P3D versions but I would if I could and i'm sure many people will come around at some point and realise that their is no future for FSX. The outrage is mostly about not being able to afford what is most likely the future of flightsim because we've spent most of our money buying PMDG products in the first place and not about PMDG themselves. I'm sure many people like myself will come around and realise that. However I do believe PMDG would have sold more 777s on the P3D platform if a discount taking into account current users had been implemented.

The license cost in P3D will go up rather significantly for new entrants once we hit v3.x and x64 compatibility... 

Hmm, i have purchased everything from PMDG since FS9; i was waiting for 64-bit compatibility before moving over to P3D.  I have no problem with purchasing a license again at full price (even the extended full price of $140), it's a different sim i should have to pay again; but i don't like the idea for paying substantially more because i would like to wait for a concrete move into 64-bit from P3D.

FSX is a dead platform, the 777 is already on the edge in terms of OOMs, frankly this may well signify the end of the hobby for me.

Ian R Tyldesley

Paul-

She goes into final testing this weekend...  and the good news is that we already have the licensing approval so that won't hold us up at all.

What about the little Update for the FSX:SE (737NGX) with the working radar? Comes the 737 for P3D with a working weather radar? 

As soon as the 737 comes out for P3D, I will leave the FSX far behind. 

Currently downloading your 777 for P3D and I hope this beauty works as smooth as in froogles videos. :) 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Corey-

Stay tuned...  We are very close to showing the first Xplane product.  Something entirely new, even...

Finally! That's a small relief and sounds promising.