Sign in to follow this  
slimfly

PMDG OC fails to update

I'm trying to update both the OC and the 777-200 itself, but downloading will stuck every time I try. Any idea?

Phillip

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

I'm trying to update both the OC and the 777-200 itself, but downloading will stuck every time I try. Any idea?

Phillip

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Okay, despite several error messages in attempt to update the OC I somehow seem to have succeeded anyway. At least the prompt for OC update has gone by now (?)

Now for the T7 update.. 

Nope! I was wrong. Although succeeding in updating the T7 itself, I'm not able to update the Operation Center. Downloading files getting stuck during Product Module 737NGX P3D.dll. Error message: "Product Module 737NGX P3D.dll has failed to download afetr 3 attempts. Please try again later"...which I did 10 times!

Would there perhaps be a way to alternatively download the updated OC as zip file..?!

Edited by slimfly

Phillip Seedorff

Setup: