Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[08FEB15] FSX:SE for PMDG 737NGX, J41, etc... also: DVD customer updates

Cant wait for the NGX update, keep up the good work.

Frederik Pedersen

I do indeed hope the MD-11 "makes the cut" for an SE compatibility update.  Still, such a great aircraft and my favorite PMDG product.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

@CaptKornDog
Check this thread
http://forum.avsim.n...-steam-edition/

It seems that MD11 is working with FSX-SE already (stand alone installed).

But of course they guys (PMDG) have to check by themself and then to confirm 100% that this is compatible. Also I think that they want to make it compatible that both platforms can be used on same computer.

GREAT NEWS!!! OMG yeah finally, I've been waiting this since 1st January

Thank You very much!!

***Just a question***

Since I don't have the PMDG 737NGX, I'll have to buy it, from here (http://www.pmdgsimulations.com/pages/product/FSX/ngx8900.html), and then download the update from:

- My Account;

- View Previous Orders;

and then download the update that is going to be right there...am I right???

THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS 

Love you <3

GREAT NEWS!!! OMG yeah finally, I've been waiting this since 1st January

Thank You very much!!

***Just a question***

Since I don't have the PMDG 737NGX, I'll have to buy it, from here (http://www.pmdgsimulations.com/pages/product/FSX/ngx8900.html), and then download the update from:

- My Account;

- View Previous Orders;

and then download the update that is going to be right there...am I right???

THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS 

Love you <3

if you want to buy it BEFORE the release of the up coming SP, you can download it via operation center. if you buy it at/after the release, you wont have to download the update. After the release the download ploducts come up to date ;)

if you want to buy it BEFORE the release of the up coming SP, you can download it via operation center. if you buy it at/after the release, you wont have to download the update. After the release the download ploducts come up to date ;)

Oh that's pretty cool!!

I will buy it AFTER the release!!! So I won't need to download the update!! Is that?

Oh that's pretty cool!!

I will buy it AFTER the release!!! So I won't need to download the update!! Is that?

You can buy ne NGX now, without the update. After the release of the SP, you´ll get a new dowload link with the new, updated installer for this aicraft for free. I never dowload only updates. Normally, i dowload the new installer with the included update etc. 

I think this is the best option, because the NGX is more than flyable even without the upcoming update ;)

You can buy ne NGX now, without the update. After the release of the SP, you´ll get a new dowload link with the new, updated installer for this aicraft for free. I never dowload only updates. Normally, i dowload the new installer with the included update etc. 

I think this is the best option, because the NGX is more than flyable even without the upcoming update ;)

yeah , it probably is, the matter is that I just have FSX-SE :ppp

So I think it's better to wait for the update :))))

Hi all.

I've recently converted to fsx-se and installed the JS4100 aerosoft dvd version. The only alterations I had to make were:

Install the 3 simconnect programs as suggested in a previous post

Install the glass gauge font, this rectified a blank fms

Change null setting to 0 on quad levers to give 100% prop.

I've tested with 2-3 hour sessions and have no problems apart from one. I'm unable to select ias on the autopilot during climb, it just knocks alt sel off.

Reason for the change to steam was due to too many ctd's and instability.

Looking forward to an update for the dvd.