Sign in to follow this  
JustinWheat

RealAir

Does anyone have any insight into when Real Air are going to release their multi engine aircraft for P3D? The website says in the coming weeks since the first of the year. I am just curious if anyone has any insider info. Can't wait!

From what I've seen from Real Air...it will be released when it is ready to be released...and it "will" be worth the wait!

Yeah just thought I would ask. I bought the GTN 750 for the A2A 182 this weekend. I am speechless!!! Now if only I can find a way to update the navdata to a current cycle I will be rocking and rolling. Can't wait for the real air duke to have this masterpiece in P3D. Fun times  :P

Thanks for the pointer Bert. It worked flawlessly. Do you know if there are any future plans to update this monthly like the ariac cycles? Perfect for PilotEdge!

This came straight from the Garmin trainer release, and in the past they have only updated it infrequently..

Bert