Sign in to follow this  
simbio

FMC locked in window ?

Is there a way to create a mod to get the FMC locked as it is for fs2crew panel?

I also dream to have the aircraft as the same state as I left the earlier flight.

I can imagine saving the panel state in automatic and set it as state in the FMC.

I also dream to have the aircraft as the same state as I left the earlier flight.

I can imagine saving the panel state in automatic and set it as state in the FMC.

save flight in fsx option  is all I do with the t7 and  no issues fmc is still the same as you left it as before. 

You cam make what ever panel state as you like using the fmc load/save panel option all explained in the introduction pdf  that came with aircraft.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

save flight in fsx option  is all I do with the t7 and  no issues fmc is still the same as you left it as before. 

You cam make what ever panel state as you like using the fmc load/save panel option all explained in the introduction pdf  that came with aircraft.

yep, but I want an option that do this in automatic.

Something like save the state of every switch and botton and load after boot as real as in real world.

So if I forgot something I have to blame my self. LoL

Something like save the state of every switch and botton and load after boot as real as in real world.

Cant see the point in  this since its already in the fmc save panel states, either way  its still up to you to click the switch or press a button,  in the fmc you got many more options to choose from than just assigning a switch, as you want since there will be more than 1 switch per your way of thinking

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Isn't there an option in the FMC for default panel state? I swear I've seen an option buried in there where you can pick what the default panel state is and it will load that. All you'd have to do at the end of each flight is save the panel state and overwrite it each time to the same name so it loads automatically? Never tried it but it's worth a shot? I think you'll find there's probably an FSX limitation in this somewhere for doing it all automatically.

Isn't there the option in FSX to load previous flight? Would that not load the flight deck as you left it?

Alaister Kay

Guys is just a wish doing things manually is fine if you don't see any benefit. No prob

But the lock on the FMC this should be feasible.

Thank's

Isn't there the option in FSX to load previous flight? Would that not load the flight deck as you left it?

yes there is use the save flight option and  when you load  fsx use the load flight option to bring you back to where you left off, works with me with no issues using  the pmdg 777,    fmc still loads the same as you saved it

Peter kelberg