Sign in to follow this  
TrentXWB

Low cruise speed

Hi guys,

I just installed T7 on P3D and doing my first test flight. I am cruising on 34000 feet but my speed are too low, around 0.5 mach. Gears are up and no spoiler or flaps. Any idea why

Thanks

777.jpg

Quite bizarre. Any other addons being used? Any weather addons?

Sorry about the other two posts. I dont know what happened there. how could I delete them.

I am using ASN and registered FSUIPC. I copied the FSUIPC setting from FSX and FSX doesnt give problem

It's been happening quite regularly recently. I believe a mod will clean it up for you (fingers crossed :)).

Okay my first advice would be to try it with ASN disabled. If that doesn't fix it, I'd try deleting your FSUIPC .ini file and setting it up again, could be due to it being copied from FSX (pain in the &@($* I know but if it fixes your issue!).

If all that fails, I'd try a full uninstall/reinstall. If that fails, I'd head to support and send them a ticket.

It's been happening quite regularly recently. I believe a mod will clean it up for you (fingers crossed :)).

Okay my first advice would be to try it with ASN disabled. If that doesn't fix it, I'd try deleting your FSUIPC .ini file and setting it up again, could be due to it being copied from FSX (pain in the &@($* I know but if it fixes your issue!).

If all that fails, I'd try a full uninstall/reinstall. If that fails, I'd head to support and send them a ticket.

I had this problem this past fall after installing an ASN beta.  I contacted support at ASN & PMDG & found that it was a problem with ASN.  The update available at http://www.hifitechinc.com/downloads fixed the problem for me.  It's not a PMDG777 thing.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

I had this problem this past fall after installing an ASN beta. I contacted support at ASN & PMDG & found that it was a problem with ASN. The update available at http://www.hifitechinc.com/downloads fixed the problem for me. It's not a PMDG777 thing.

Fingers crossed it's the same issue with the same fix! If it is I think that'll be the fastest issue fix!

I have updated my ASN to build 5410. Unfortunately, none of the suggested solution has solved my problem. 

Disabled ASN and rebuild FSUIPC settings has not solved anything.

Okay I would try a fresh install of both ASN and the 777.

I have updated my ASN to build 5410. Unfortunately, none of the suggested solution has solved my problem. 

Disabled ASN and rebuild FSUIPC settings has not solved anything.

Then try what I did; filed tickets with ASN & PMDG.  ASN may already be familiar with your problem; heaven knows I bugged them to death!

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Uninstalling/reinstalling seldom fixes anything... come on Chris, you know that.

Check your SAT (Progress pg 2), at FL320 it should be around -40 -50 C.. I notice your TAT is -29 C which seems a little cooler than normal and I'd expect it to be warmer with your indications.  Something is most likely messing with your simulated air... changing FSUIP or PMDG 777 isn't going to help.  Troubleshoot first, try to find the reason.

Dan Downs KCRP

Uninstalling/reinstalling seldom fixes anything... come on Chris, you know that.

Check your SAT (Progress pg 2), at FL320 it should be around -40 -50 C.. I notice your TAT is -29 C which seems a little cooler than normal and I'd expect it to be warmer with your indications.  Something is most likely messing with your simulated air... changing FSUIP or PMDG 777 isn't going to help.  Troubleshoot first, try to find the reason.

Always worth a shot. I've heard of some people having issues with ASN if they installed it before the 777, whereas it worked fine if they installed it after? (Or the other way around!). 

But I agree this is definitely ASN or other weather app wreaking havoc.

Thanks for all the suggestion. I am not sure what happened. I reinstalled ASN redo the flight (not load a save flight) and everything is back to normal.

Certainly was a weird case.

Well my goodness... did you try running the ASConnect installer that I recommended before you did the reinstall?

Dan Downs KCRP