Sign in to follow this  
LegendXZero1

Any chance of an Immersion - 737 version?

I see how awesome the effects are for the 777 but my favorite plane is the 737. I know this is for support inquiries, but where else am i going to post for an answer on this topic. I know I can't be the only one wanting this effect for the 737NGX. I am genuinely interested in the product as well as your Precipitation FX, but would much rather have a 737 immersion version to buy right now. Please let me know if this is at all being considered or even a possibility to happen with the NGX.

Thank you in advance,

Raul

I see how awesome the effects are for the 777 but my favorite plane is the 737. I know this is for support inquiries, but where else am i going to post for an answer on this topic. I know I can't be the only one wanting this effect for the 737NGX. I am genuinely interested in the product as well as your Precipitation FX, but would much rather have a 737 immersion version to buy right now. Please let me know if this is at all being considered or even a possibility to happen with the NGX.

Thank you in advance,

Raul

Hi Raul,

The NGX is in the work ;)

Thank for your interest!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for the link! 

Just as a side note - I'm really amazed by your work with Aerosoft's Airbus series ... especially the volumetric strobe lights within clouds.

Is it possible to add this to the 777 Immersion - or is it already included?

Thanks again - looking forward to the NGX ;)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Thanks for the link! 

Just as a side note - I'm really amazed by your work with Aerosoft's Airbus series ... especially the volumetric strobe lights within clouds.

Is it possible to add this to the 777 Immersion - or is it already included?

Thanks again - looking forward to the NGX ;)

Volumetric Strobes are already included in the 777 Immersion Package!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

So, we'll hear more when there is more? Ah well, we will see :D

Victor Roos

Hi Raul,

The NGX is in the work ;)

Thank for your interest!

:yahoo:  You da man! Can't wait.

Guess some (all?) of you already know but I just realized it's here and has been for a little bit more than a week.

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/737Immersion/

I've been using PrecipitFX in P3Dv2.5 but I recently got P3Dv3.1 and doing a full reinstall of all my addons and I guess now with this product released and with me doing all my flying in the NGX this is the product I want rather than reinstalling PrecipitFX correct?

Richard Åsberg