Sign in to follow this  
supersym

New Driver Nvidia 347.52

But no word about p3d...

I did'nt try (I'm at work...) 

May be no more bug with PAPI ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

I think we got a little bit more than PAPI lights in this update.  seems a tad bit smoother, more evened out.

I think we got a little bit more than PAPI lights in this update.

So you can confirm the airport lights are once again working with this driver?

Ryan

I Confirm the Vasi/Papi issue is now resolved with newest driver in P3dv2.4.

B)

tpewpb-6.png

I Confirm the Vasi/Papi issue is now resolved with newest driver in P3dv2.4.

B)

+1

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

Terrible timing.  I've got to get some sleep instead of chasing rabbits.

Rochester area of NY is a good place to make some approaches this morning.

i just updated the drivers and my gforce experience keeps crashing with a gtx 780,maybe someone can report same issue.

GeForce Experience keeps crashing for me as well. I ended up going to the nvidia website to download the latest driver.

Moses Velasquez

geforce experience crashes, no issues with the display though

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

i am gonna have to revert back to the previous driver, tried 3 clean driver installs and still crashes gforce exp, maybe someone can confirm a version of gforce exp that work with the drivers

OK, so not just me having the Geforce experience crash. I have just uninstalled it for now and await a fix.

The 347.52 driver works well.

Lyn

doesnt matter which driver version i have installed, gfe still crashes, if someone can confirm a version of gfe that works please let me know, i use shadow play for youtube.

it's depending of the driver not GFE

Uninstalling GFE will correct that until an update will be given, but personnaly  I don't use GFE for month...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars