Sign in to follow this  
supersym

New Driver Nvidia 347.52

I just bought gtx 980 today, before it comes - what is the last working driver for p3d?  I will download that as backup.

Thanks,

And - I believe there is a temp fix posted on geforce forums (it is there, I am waiting for my cards delivery)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/810050/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-347-52-whql-driver-feedback-thread/post/4456627/#4456627

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Just the driver update search crashing for me. 

FaxCap

Confirmed - runway lighting and PAPI lights all good in v2.4 with this driver!

Remember to delete your shaders folder people.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I dont like or use GFE, buy a capture card 1080HD and you get better frames and video playback.

tpewpb-6.png

ShadowPlay uses NVENC which is a dedicated recording and encoding chi. The performance hit is around 0-10 % in the worst cases. I would say that buying a dedicated capture is a waste of money when you already own an high-end nvidia GPU.

Quick temp fix for GFE:
Set the value for LastTabIdx in the user.config file to 0 and avoid the driver tab:

Code:
<setting name="LastTabIdx" serializeAs="String">
<value>0</value>
</setting>

Location for user.config:

Code:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\NVIDIA\GFExperience.exe_Ur

It works but avoid to click on drver tab

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

But no word about p3d...

I did'nt try (I'm at work...) 

May be no more bug with PAPI ?

A fellow posting over at the FTX forums, says that they are now restored and visual in this updated driver release. I just installed the suite, but have not taken a flight as of yet...

yes in LM forum too and here

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

I think we got a little bit more than PAPI lights in this update.  seems a tad bit smoother, more evened out.

I confirm with you seem smoother and anti allissing look a bite better on my pc !

Remember to delete your shaders folder people.

The whole folder?  The Shaders HLSL folder? 

People over in the LM Forum are reporting that PAPI/RWY lights are working again, however issues with Nav/Landing lights on the aircraft. Can anybody confirm that?

Want to make sure everything is working before changing drivers...

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"

geforce experience crashes, no issues with the display though

Did you install the new driver although GFE crashed?

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Did you install the new driver although GFE crashed?

Yes! And now it works, doesn't crash! All i did was updating Windows, since it is Microsoft Patch Tuesday

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q