Sign in to follow this  
Pete Dowson

FSUIPC version 4.939 is ready now for Prepar3D version 2.5

This time I think LM managed to avoid the clash between its releases and my holidays!

But only just!

I'm off to Sri Lanka on Friday but I am sure that version 4.939 of FSUIPC4, just released, will be fine with P3D version 2.5 which I am sure must be imminent.

Good flying!

Pete Dowson

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

*Tips hat

Thank you sir

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Dont miss Kandy and Sygiria.... Have a nice trip....

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Dont miss Kandy and Sygiria.... Have a nice trip....

We stay in Kandy a couple of nights. We've been before -- last February in fact. Climbed right to the top of Sigiriya -- not bad for a 71 year old. I'm 72 this year so I'm not sure I'll do it again! ;-)

It's predominantly a steam train expedition, travelling everywhere with steam (well, except the hilly line south of Kandy where it'll be diesel as they won't allow the steam locos up there any more). We're going again because this time they have three locos working (only 1.2 last time -- don't ask!), and the line is now open all the way north, to Jaffna. :-)

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

But only just!

I tried to find some show stoppers to push it back a week so you'd be away ... but I came up empty.

Thanks Pete.

Cheers, Rob. 

We stay in Kandy a couple of nights. We've been before -- last February in fact. Climbed right to the top of Sigiriya -- not bad for a 71 year old. I'm 72 this year so I'm not sure I'll do it again! ;-)

It's predominantly a steam train expedition, travelling everywhere with steam (well, except the hilly line south of Kandy where it'll be diesel as they won't allow the steam locos up there any more). We're going again because this time they have three locos working (only 1.2 last time -- don't ask!), and the line is now open all the way north, to Jaffna. :-)

Pete

Thanks Pete and have a good trip and stay ;-)

André

LOL! I was wondering if they'd get the timing right this time!

Have a safe and fun trip Pete!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors