Sign in to follow this  
Zaros

PMDG 777 P3D 64bit

yes

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

I am sure that this model is programmed for a 32 bit application - much like the software its running on (P3D).  As such, the 777 would need to be written (on converted - not sure how all that works) to run on a 64 bit software program.

Disclaimer -- I am not propeller head when it comes to this stuff so take that for what you will.  Seems logical to me.

DR

From this thread: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461652-07feb15-pmdg-777-200lrf-300er-for-p3d-released/

"Pricing in P3D will be different than our FSX customers may be accustomed to, as our P3D product line will continue to grow and expand under a continuing development program.  This will include update to x64 versions, additional functionality and product capabilities as they are made available within the P3D platform."

Will this version support P3D 64bit when it gets released? or do we have to buy a separate versions? i know that when that happends it will take a while before it gets updated to run with it

See Chris' post above this one. Please take a moment to read the information that has been posted and pinned at the top of the forum, as well.

Kyle Rodgers